Chapter 6

The song is The Judge by Twenty Øne Pilots.

*A week later*

We were riding in the tour bus at the moment. We left this morning. I was so exited! Throughout the week, I made exactly 0 friends other than Jayson, Marissa, Olivia, and Percy. People had already begun to "label" me as an emo freak. But I was used to things like this. And frankly, I really don't care what they think. (AS LONG AS IT'S ABOOOUUUT MEEE!! Sorry. No I'm not.) I just ignored them. After the somewhat amount of hours of driving, the bus finally stopped at the venue. I grabbed my backstage pass, phone, and phone charger and jumped out of the bus. The guys followed a lot less enthusiastic than me.
"What are you so exited for?" Frank asked.
"Well it's my first concert! And I get to meet Pierce the Veil! Of course I'm exited!" (I just realized that PTV was actually my first concert. I didn't know them but after the concert I was like "Hey they were really good" and then I started listening to them.) We went inside and found their dressing room. We're gonna hang out there until sound check. We were playing Mario Kart when there was a knock on the door. Gee answered it then turned and smiled at me. He stepped back and there he was. Well, they. Do I even need to say? I'll do it anyway. It's Pierce the Veil. Vic smiled and walked in with the rest of them following.
"Hey Guys!" he said. I felt like I was gonna faint again. His voice was even more angelic in person. Stop being a crazy fangirl Ya weirdo!! I mentally screamed at myself. "You must be Jade. I've heard a lot about you, it's great to finally meet you!" he said. He was talking... To me... He knows my NaMe... I quickly shook myself, stood up, and shook his outstretched hand and smiled.
"It's great to finally meet you too!" I blushed a bit. "I'm a big fan of you guys." I told them. Jaime smiled a huge grin and fist bumped me.
"That's awesome!" He shouted.
"I know right?!" I shouted just as loud. He laughed.
"She's funny!"

Wee little time skip--

I stood off to the side of the stage as PTV played. I was jumping around and screaming, since the music is so loud you couldn't hear anything else. Also because I was alone. I don't normally jump and scream around other people. Ya know, for obvious reasons. Once they finished, they walked off the stage. I didn't really need to tell you that, though. Jaime bent down ever so slightly as He was walking by and gave me a big ol' high five.
"You guys were awesome! That was so amazing!" I told them. They all smiled.
"Thanks, kid!" Vic said. If possible, my grin got wider. We sat and talked for a bit until MCR went on stage. I stood up and followed them and hugged Gee before he ran on with the others.
"Good luck out there!"

"You think we need it?" He joked. I laughed.

"You know what I mean, Ya dork! Now go!" I laughed and nudged him onwards. I did the same again. Jumped and screamed for the rest of the show.

--another Wee little time skip to after the show--

"You guys were amazing! Best first concert ever!" I told them as we sat in the back of a restaurant. I was eating a bacon burger. (you can change it if you want to)
"Thank you. I could tell you were enjoying it, I saw you jumping around while we were playing." Tony said. I could feel my face heating up.
"Um... No you didn't. That was, Um, someone else! That just looks like me." I tried to cover up my embarrassing moment backstage. Everyone laughed, and so did I. I was really happy Here.