How can differences between people enrich their relationship?

I see this subject online, it's a subject of BAC so I'm telling me "why not try?" and it's a good question. 

The term difference means to bring a distinction between people or things. We think there are differences between humans and in that way we miss some justice, either in making differences between us and others. A lot of differences can exist but we talk about the difference when that one is marked by another origin or culture.

 In first we notice the physical difference, the one we ca see example, we notice more frequently a difference when we see it like the skin color than this difference is mental like a mental disease. Thanks to the difference we can learn about each other, discover othercountry, other cultures, other ways to live. Be different not mean be bad or becool, it's just how we are.The differences between people can help us to understand us especially when we are young.

But sometimes be different isn't good. Because difference  can afraid people and when we are afraide we can do anything even it's wrong. Look, in Africa  the Tustis are been killed because they are been discriminated by other Rwandais. They shared language, culture and belief with the Utus. 

Sometimes, being difference can enrich the relationship but also ruin others. We just have to dealing with the difference of other or with ours differences and the world will be okay but we are humans and human kill each other, it's like written in our blood isn't it ? 

Please leave a comment if you want to share your opinion with me or other. I hope you like this and if you see any mistake of me, can you correct me please ? Thank you