Chapter Six:

Don't forget to Vote & Comment! Please!! <3
And I would like to thank the mass of support I've gotten, I'll put their @'s below but enjoy this chapter!
________________

I looked at Oliver questionably but I still got no response just an eye roll, he stepped out before I could even move my door was opened and Oliver had the biggest smile on his face.

I scrunched my nose up at him.. so creepy he put his hand out for me to take I rolled my eyes, am I missing something.

He twisted his head, as if he was about to kiss me and I leaned back.

"Just smile" he whispered pulling back, his eyes swimming with an emotion I couldn't read.

I nodded, taking his hand instantly stiffening when he placed his hand on the small of my back with a large smile covering his face.

I looked at him astonished, he never smiles. He pushed me forward gently and I was as stiff as a board.

I walked forward a deep blush on my face with my eyes to the floor.
"Mr.Bourne when were you going to tell us you had a girlfriend?!" One news anchor screamed
"Mr.Bourne do you love her?!"
"How long have you two been dating?!"
"What a gorgeous couple!?"
"Do you want ki-"

Oliver shut the restaurant doors cutting off the question. I breathed out exhausted still seeing flashes of bright white light.

He motioned me forward after speaking to the man at the front. I slowly walked towards him and he put his hand on my lower back again and I moved from his touch.

"We're inside don't touch me"

"We have to meet someone, please be obedient for a night" he whispered

I looked at him like he was crazy.. me be obedient?! He's one to talk! Seriously this is the most he's spoken to me....ever.

As we walked to the table I slowly started make out the faces of Mr and Mrs Auclair. The well know french entrepreneurs, I smiled at them when they waved and she whispered something in his ear.

He looked up and instantly stood to shake Oliver's hand, turning to me to kiss my hand. I grimaced secretly wiping my hand on the back of my dress.

"Well now let's talk business, but first over the finest champagne" he said calling over a nearby waiter.

I stared all over not really paying attention to the conversation, this restaurant is really pretty all the greenery really making it gorgeous.

"Ms.Kensington" his wife called

I snapped out of it turning to look at her.
"why haven't touched your drink dear"

"Oh I-" I was stopped speaking when Oliver nudged me,I just smiled taking a sip nearly gagging.

Ew, who drinks this stuff?! My eyes burned with tears as I held them back with a phony smile.

"Give us a minute to talk Mr.Bourne"

"mais bébé, il a beaucoup d'argent!"

I ate an hors d'oeuvre nearly choking on her husbands words.

"Je sais chérie mais nous pourrions tirer un peu plus de cette affaire!"

"et s'il ne prend pas l'affaire, tu es bête" she whispered shouted.

"alors nous trouvons quelqu'un d'autre à profiter, les ne comprennent pas notre langue de toute façon!" He said with a small smile on his face

That's when I but in, "Je vous comprends parfaitement bien, j'ai écouté tout le temps Oliver-" he looked up from his phone upon hearing his name.

"peut ne pas vous comprendre, mais je le fais" I finished confidently.. my ego was huge right now!

total power move.. go me!

His wife looked like she saw a ghost and her husband cleared his throat, "vous êtes des fraudes attendez que quelqu'un en entende parler, vous n'aurez plus jamais d'affaires" I smirked deviously

Oliver looked at me amazed, "Oliver they're frauds" I said turning to him.

He nodded and stood up, "You're just going to believe her?!" His husband called.

"She is my girlfriend after all and your wife looks pale now that Cecilia has said something, I'll be on my way." My stomach erupted in butterflies but then fell when I remembered it was fake.

I winked taking a lemon square of the table walking outside with Oliver.

The lights still flashing absurd questions being thrown our way, as soon as we got in the car Oliver's smile disappeared and he was cold again.

"So why did you bring me tonight?"

"Your father told me it would be better for publicity if you came along, don't get your hopes up."

I scoffed, "if that was the case you should've left me home Oliver"

"You proved to be useful, stop acting like a child"

I crossed my arms, I couldn't believe him he's the one that acted like a child!

First I was a business deal, now a publicity stunt? Does anyone even care about my feelings anymore?
_________
heyyy :3
FRENCH TRANSLATION
"But baby, he has a lot of money!"

I ate an hors d'oeuvre nearly choking on her husbands words.

"I know darling but we could get a little more out of this business!"

"and what if he does not take the case, you're so stupid!" she whispered shouted.

"Then we find someone else to enjoy, They don't understand our language anyway!" He said with a small smile on his face

That's when I but in, "I understand you perfectly well, I listened the whole time, Oliver-" he looked up from his phone on hearing his name.
"may not understand you, but I do it" I finished confidently .. my ego was huge right now!

total power move.. go me!

"You are a fraud wait until someone hears about it, you will never have business again" I smirked deviously

Was this crappy? Lmao probably
My supporters i appreciate you all: LameKiidJu xxinlove HEHEHEHEHEddie Curlyheaddkid
~⊅