Who are you

Narrator

"Hey guys." Ethan and Corinna Both Heard as their heads turned towards the door. "Grayson?" Corinna said with a tone of confusion. "How are you guys?" He asked as he sat down in the chair. "We're Fine But how are you and Annie?" Corinna Asked as she sat next to Grayson. "She's still plenty mad and sad about what happened yesterday. But she's fine. I gue-" "Wait? What happened to her?" Corinna Asked as Grayson looked at her with confusion. "Awww come on quit joking Cori. This Is serio-" "And so am I! What happened!?" Cori interrupted him again. "You really dont know? Ethan what about you?" Grayson asked the two. They only shook their heads and stared at the ground. "Hold on. A minute." Grayson said as he left his seat and went outside.

Corinna

"Ethan I feel bad that I don't remember." I Said as a frown was growing on my face. "Hey don't be. Don't feel bad. I know nothing just as you okay? You shouldn't feel bad about this." He Said as he rushed in front of me and caressed my cheek. "Don't feel bad okay? You and I did nothing wrong." Ethan told me as he lowered to my level. "Thanks E." I smiled as I put my hand on his. I realized how close we were and my cheeks rushed with redness.

Narrator

Ethan and Corinna looked each other's eyes. Deeply. Seriously. And passionately. Like nothing could stop them. Everything was different. Corinna still felt like she was missing something. But All of that went away when he kissed her. Corinna didn't hesitate. Not Even. The slightest bit. She took her chance. And kissed him. His hands brushed her brown hair back as hers interlocked with his deep brown locks of hair. "Corinna!? Ethan?! What is going on?!" A voice yelled breaking the two apart to see a unfamiliar person. "Well explain!" The person yelled. "Who Are You Exactly?" Corinna Asked. "W-What? Corinna come on. It's m-me Ian. You know? Your boyfriend?" Ian said so confused and worried about his girlfriend. "Y-You're my boyfriend? How come I don't remember you? Or any of the memories we had together?" She asked as she stood in front of Ian. "No. No. Corinna. Please tell me what I did to ask you out?" He asked her as he put his hand on her shoulders with some little hope left. "I-I'm Sorry. I-I don't remember. Nor do I remember you. But You remember me. And It hurts to see you in pain for me not remembering. I'm so sorry Ian. This is all my fault! I'm so sorry!" Corinna then broke into tears and ran out the room and then she remembered. She remembered what she was missing. Corinna was missing Ian. It hurt her. She wanted to be With Ian. But She also wanted to be with Ethan. As she made it to the roof top Corinna was so unsure of her choices. It was driving her mind crazy her heart was pounding, her head was filling with questions, she felt like giving up at this point she didn't know what to do or who to talk to. She couldn't talk to Ian, or Ethan. Corinna screamed in frustration and punched the wall a few times. But ended up crying more. She just wanted the pain to be gone. An I Idea drove through her mind. Something that has never really happened before. Corinna looked at the edge and saw her brother. "Cori. Baby sis. Don't do it. It's okay. Please Think this throug-" "I Already Thought it so shut up!" Corinna Said standing on edge turning around facing the sun set. "i am sorry. for everything. i've done." Corinna said shutting her eyes and getting ready to push all her weight to the back. "NO!" A voice said as Corinna's body was pulled to the ground of the roof. "NO! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT! WHY?! I WAS ALMOST DONE! WHY! I WAS GONNA BE OKAY!" Corinna Yelled as Grayson cradled her in his arms. "No. No. No. Corinna. You don't need to think that right now. Okay. You'll be fine. I'll do anything to keep you from killing you self. Don't try that ever again." Grayson said trying to calm her down. "Grayson I wanted to be free. I wanted the pain to go away. I don't want to be alive. This is all my fault." Corinna cried as Annie, James, Ethan and Ian reacted the roof top. "Corinna." Annie sighed as she rush towards her and hugged her. "Annie. I want to go home." Corinna sniffled as her tears fell on Annie's jacket. "Cori I thought this was your home?" "NO I WANT TO BE WITH KALEB!" Corinna Yelled as Annie's heart cracked as she heard her sister make a death wish. "LISTEN IM NOT LETTING YOU GIVE UP! Corinna you've come this far and now you want to give up. What If we help get your memories back?" Annie Said. "we can try but I'm sure it won't work." Corinna Said as she scratched her neck. They took both of them home, Ethan got his memories back in pieces two weeks after it happened. Corinna, however, she hasn't gotten them back, they tried everything. Nothing. Or so they thought.