Transformation. part 2

heyyyyy.. the one on the left with blue hair is Erin, and the one withy red is Shannyn, ill add the outfits once i finish them...soooo yeaaa.... the nest chapter tho!!! thats where it gets soooo good!!!

SHANNYNS P.O.V

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

when i woke up, i went and got erin up too

"wake up hoe, we gots school"

she gave me the smile and got up

we went straight into the huge closet and got our monday outfits on. They were completly batman themed. I put on a batman crop top with a yellow and black plaid long-sleeved shirt over it. ripped up fishnet leggings, and blue jean short shorts. i got my rubbere bracelet that meatched Erin's, it says 'partners in crime'  and my other stack of identical braceletswith batman logos and charms. i got my best friends batman necklace. its one half of the batman logo with a heart  in the middle. i then got my suede heeled ankle boots with laces and 6 inch heels. my bag for today is literally a little batman guy. i grabbed my batman bow and put it in my hair, also my duffle bag bc my revenge starts now.

just as i finished getting dressed so did erin and we went to go to McDonalds for breakfast.

Erins P.O.V

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shannyn woke me up and we started getting dressed. we have planned outfits for everyday and today is batman. my outfit is simple, well, to me anyway. i have black short shorts and a yellow, really croped crop top, and when i say this i mean it covers my boobs. then i have a low cut half top, of course it says batman and has the logo. then i get my bracelets, they match shannyns. Igrab my best friends necklace and put it on, thats batman too, and it has a little heart on it. my shoes are the best. they are yellow with thick black laces going up them from the toe. they have little studs on them. They are like, 6 inches or something, we like really high heels. I get my bow and put it in my hair, that if course is covered in little batman logos too, it matches shannyns as well. My bag is a black bag covered in little batman logos too. with her having hella money and insisting that she pay for like everyhting bc i let her live with me, even tho my mom wouldnt care, she drove me to  McDonalds.

NO ONES P.O.V

-----------------------------------------------------------

they got to McDonalds and went straight to line. of course they got a few stares bc their hair was bright red for shannyn and bright blue for Erin. also they were covered in batman merch. everyhting about them just screamed hot topic but not everyone hates that apperently.

as they were moving forward in line they heard a few people by the window talking about them, and they werent negitive things.

a few mineutes later when they got done ordering and sat down, two of the guys g=came over to the table and introduced themselves. The guy withan accent and pretty eyes was named Troye (im an inimaginitive little fuck i know) and the one with crazy hair was named Aaron.

"hey im troye and this is erin"

"hey im SHANNYN AND THIS IS ERIN"

"HEY we just wanted you to know that you guys look amazing and heres our number so we can all hang out sometime"

and with that they walked away.

so Erin and Shannyn saved the numbers into their phones under 'an angle with an accent (AAWAA)' AND 'Silent and Gorgeous (SAG)' then they threw away their trash and went back to the jeep.

they pulled up at school not too much later and took a deep breath. erin looked over "ready?" she said. "lets go" Shannyn replied, they walked onto school grouds and it was like slow motion bc evyone stopped everything and looked at them. they got to the front doors and knew once the 'group' saw them, they had to go thru wiht the plan.

so they opened the doors and stepped into the school to begin operation emo.