THE FÜHRER'S DAUGHTER (Episode 1) - Prologue & Chapter 1

EPISODE 1

JOSHUA GRAHAM with JACK PATTERSON

For new release notification, exclusive content and interviews, and to participate in a monthly $100 gift card drawing, free offers, gifts, and general information for members only, please sign up for the Graham Intelligence Agency (GIA) email briefings. Don't miss out!

Sign up here:

www.joshua-graham.com/GIA

Connect with Joshua Graham at:

Website: www.joshua-graham.com

Facebook: www.facebook/J0shGraham

Twitter: www.twitter/J0shuaGraham

Connect with Jack Patterson at:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JackPattersonAuthor

Website: http://www.IamJackPatterson.com

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MrJackPatterson

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/JackPatterson

Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/103658877810492644117/

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE.

I'm not the world's most patient person. I don't like waiting in long lines, waiting a year for a favorite author's next book to release, and I really can't stand it when my favorite TV show ends for an entire season, forcing me to wait months before it starts up again (if it gets renewed.)

Can you relate?

If you're anything like me, you'll probably appreciate the reading experience into which you're about to enter: The first installment of a serialized novel called THE FÜHRER'S DAUGHTER. Just like your favorite TV shows with heart-pounding thrills and cliff-hanger endings that leave you shouting at the screen as the closing credits roll, you'll get to experience a novel an episode at a time.

How it works: THE FÜHRER'S DAUGHTER is a novel told in five parts or "episodes", averaging about 80-100 pages long. There are two ways you can immerse yourself in the experience:

Read the novel in episodes, one at a time in sequence as each releases, like a weekly television show, starting with this ebook-Episode 1. (To get insider information about episode release dates and other members only perks, including a monthly $100 gift card giveaway, be sure to sign up for my free newsletter.)

OR

Read the entire novel as a complete book which includes all five episodes of THE FÜHRER'S DAUGHTER, kind of like adding an entire season of 24 or to your Netflix or Amazon Prime Video queue.

As modern people we're all impatient, but we also love fast paced thrills. That's why I wanted to share the unfolding experience of this novel with you in a way I know you'll enjoy.

However you choose to read this novel, I pledge to draw you into a unique adventure in a world where all is not as it appears. And the disturbing "what if?" questions that arise which only you can answer.

All right, hold on tight to your eReader, because you won't want to miss a single word or detail of what awaits in the coming pages.

Joshua Graham www.joshgraham.net

THE FÜHRER'S DAUGHTER is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental.