T H R E E

September 13

You glare at the person siting infront of you.
...Pj.

Right now you were at his house. You had took a sit at the table at the right side, beside you sat Ink and at the left side sat Pj and Error. Your brother sat at the middle.

So... you know, he can see everything. He wanted to understand what kind of relationship you had with this family. Well if you didnt lie to him so often he would just ask you, but knowing you, you'll just ignore the question, change the subject, oorr make up a lie.

Well of curse this time even if you wanted to, you couldnt answer truly. I mean, what would you say? "This is my Art teacher Mr. Ink, his hausband is my coach in B.D.S. were i go dressed up as a boy secretly to play basketball and enjoy my days with his son who is basicaly bulling me and the reason why i have so many bruises around my body right now!" Yeah right. Thats not happening.

You dont even want to think about what he could do if he learned about those secret of yours, especialy about Pj.

You and Pj glare at each other, nothing unusual, good thing that Error was distracting Mr. Ink with his sweet talk.

You felt a slight pain in your stomach making you stiff and back up to the back of the chair. Mr. Ink noticed and asked "is there something wrong? (Y/N)?" you gave a smile and said "it's nothing" your brother placed a hand in your shoulder a bit of worry in his expressions. It really was nothing you could handle it but still...

What is this pain? Is it because Pj punched you in the stomach this morning? It must be...

Pj looked away trying to look innocent, you glare at him once more. The silence soon got cut off as your stomach started to grumble.

You blush in embarrassment! It made sense since you didn't eat breakfast this morning after having that fight with your brother yesterday, and since you skipped lunch at school you hadn't eat anything all day... It makes sense why your stomach hurts!

Ink's face turned into a huge smile and his eyes literally became stars. "I'm going to fry some potatoes with eggs and bacon!" said Ink and your expression turned to a hyped one, your brother smiled to your excited face. 'YAS FOOD!' You yelled in your thoughts!

Though Pj and Error looked kinda... Terrified? Pj started sweating nervous yet Error was glitching more than ever! "n-no need to hun! I-I'll cook!" said a nervous Error "no its Ok Ruru. There's no need for you to do that for me!" "i-i ensisst! Let's order pizza! H-here, what do you kids prefer?!"

"PIZZA!" yelled a sweating Pj. Ritzu was a bit freaked out but agreed. You didn't want to agree with Pj, but who would decline such a chance of free pizza?

You nod making ink sigh in disappointment yet Error sighed in relief! Ink went to the kitchen to order, barely walking with a pout to his face.

"what was that for?" you asked in curiosity. "we should have warned you, but... Ink's cooking is a little..." "PERFECT!" said Pj covering his father's mouth cutting him off. "what are you talking about it tastes horrible!" said Error taking Pj's hand off. "no no! (Y/N) you shoud totally try it!" said Pj with a smile.

You slightly glare at Pj obviously knowing what he was up to. Compare to your knowledge until now, you figured out that Inks cooking is probably horrible and that Pj is basically trying to poison you with it.

Seconds later ink walked in and sat besides you once more. Pj and Error played a Innocent face like always. There was a bit of silence, since you and PJ were glaring at each other yet Error was informing your teammates that training today was cancelled. It was pretty quite so Ink decided to speak up and brake the ice. "soo (Y/N) I'd love to meet your parents some time!" he said with a huge smile.