Chapter One

❝The beginning of a fight, is never the start of a war. There is always secrets hidden under the underneath.❞

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Naruto’s feet seemed to run all around Konoha. He was searching for his sensei. Naruto wanted to ask his Cyclops sensei something that had to do with the Chunin Exam. As he wandered, many of the villagers seemed to steer away from the blonde. Or sneer as he ran past. Naruto didn’t bother with the villagers looks- he was use to their hate.

Soon as he felt his breath slightly give away. Naruto found Kakashi reading his porn on a bench near the Hokage tower. He smiled and slowed to a stop in front of his sensei.

“Kakashi-sensei,” Naruto voiced out his teachers name, trying to get his attention. As Kakashi looked up at Naruto. He continued, “Can you train me for the finales? I need help with my upcoming match.” Naruto spoke with honesty, he knows without help he’ll lose his matchbin the arena.

Kakashi looked back into his book and flipped the page, “No.” He bluntly responded to the blonde. With that Kakashi continued to read.

Naruto took a step back at Kakashi’s response. His eyes were wide, “Wh-what?” He stuttered out. “Why not?!” Naruto asked- his expression showing the disbelief he has.

As the argument continued with blasts of uncertainty. The rookie nine- who had left Sakura and Ino behind- with their sensei’s. This also included Gai, Tenten, Lee, The Hokage, Anko and Yuugao who was with her boyfriend Hayate. Walked out of the tower- having to be talking with the Hokage about the Chunin Exams. They saw that Kakashi was absent in this small party and all came out to look for the silver head. Seeing as the Genin didn’t have to come to the meeting but chose to. When they found Kakashi with Naruto- what they heard caught them surprise. More so the Genin then the Jounin.

Kakashi huffed slightly, annoyed that Naruto seemed to be ruining his sweet reading time.

Looking at the book still, “Naruto, I need to take Sasuke to train. His match with the Sand Nin will be a tough one for him. He needs all the help he can get-”  The Jounin seemed to growl at their fellow nin, while the Genin were confused about this. Wasn’t Kakashi suppose to help Naruto? Even the power hungry Avenger, seemed to hate and growl at how Kakashi was treating Naruto. Sasuke had a crush with the blonde. Actually a few do. And they all can’t help but see how this treatment was unfair. Before anyone can do anything. The Hokage held them back. “Besides-” Everyone finally payed attention to the upcoming sentence, “You always have that charka you can use. Learn to use it or not, there's always next year.” Naruto looked down- his fingers clutched into a fist. His spiky hair covered his eyes as he stood their.

Naruto was pissed, No he was more then pissed. As Kakashi looked up from his book, it was backhanded out of his hands by a angry Jinchuuriki. The book seemed to be in slow motion as it fell for Kakashi. He eyes were wide as he looked at the utterly pissed off blonde. When the book fell onto the floor with a thud. Naruto slightly looked up and glared at Kakashi.

“Naruto?” Kakashi’s voice was in a slight whisper as he had never seen the blonde look broken. His eyes seemed to look like glass- he looked lonely and the crumbling sadness in his eyes shined. Those eyes shared dark secrets, many scaring experience those eyes had to watch. And now Kakashi is getting to see the true aspect of what Naruto hides. He hides pain that even the most elite battle harden ninjas don't have.