Chapter 11: New Deku, New New's!

About about two weeks later, everything was beginning to go back to normal.

Izuku was admitted into a hospital, to make sure he was alright and back to normal, and Uraraka and everyone else was sent home, they were off we're about two weeks to get everything together.

Today, though, was their first day back and Ochaco was happy to be back with her friends and and back in her dorm, but, she was just hoping that Deku would be able to come back.

"Morning, mom, dad!" She greets coming downstairs, backpack in hand. Usually her parents would've been at work before she even got up but, they took off for for the last two weeks, mostly because they had just gotten their daughter back home.

Her parents hug her tightly, which had become a habit since they had gotten her back.

"Morning Ochaco!" They both say as Uraraka sits at the table.

"Do you want breakfast?" Asks her father. Ochaco peeps over to see what was on the table and shakes her head. "I'll be fine! See you all at school!" She says picking her back pack up and leaving.

"Well that's weird..." mumbles her mother. "Hm?" Her father speaks up to his wife. "Oh, nothing...it's just...that's the fifth meal she's skipped this week." Says her mom.

**********

"Good morning!" Says Ochaco as she walks into the classroom. "Good to see you back Uraraka!" Exclaims Iida in his usually class rep mood, making Uraraka giggle.

"Ha, I've missed this." Uraraka says smiling. There was about ten minutes till class and usually Mr. Aizawa comes later than that, so the class was fine to talk.

Uraraka looks around. "Hey where's Deku-" "Oh, Midoriya? I heard he might not make it today..." trails off Kirishima.

"Oh..." says Uraraka her mood dropping. She had hoped to see him today, since they hadn't seen each other since he had been a villain.

She was ready to see the real Deku she had fallen in love with. His regular self.

Uraraka sits her seat, her mood had changed from happy to depressed. But that had all changed to a look of concern when she had saw Momo come through the door.

"Hey, can we meet at my dorm to talk?
Later tonight?" Momo whispers to all the girls, especially so the boys wouldn't hear them speaking.

"Okay? But why?" Asks Mina. Momo shakes her head.

"It's kinda...personal. But I'm not sure so...I'll tell you all then." Momo says sitting in her seat as the door opens, and reveals Mr. Aizawa. Good thing they had all decided to sit down earlier today, since he was early.

"Good morning class." He Speaks, receiving a "Good morning Mr. Aizawa from every student." He turns to Uraraka.

"Good to have you back Uraraka." He greets her, and Uraraka nods at the thought.

"Now, how many times do I have to tell you all that your not allowed to go out and fight villains on your own. So what if you have your provisional licenses, that was far to hard of a mission for you all to go on by yourselves and you all could've gotten hurt or worse." He Says causing, the happy mood the class once had, to go down.

"If you all hadn't of had your licenses, you might've even gotten expelled, but, we'll keep that behind us for now on."

"Right now, there's someone I would like to welcome back into the class." He says, turning to the door.

"Welcome back Midoriya," He says a certain green haired freckled boy came into class.

Ochaco's eyes lit up by seeing him and she sent a glare to Kirishima who shrugged and mouthed "It was just a rumor."