15

Partying is all fun and games until you pass out, and have no clue what the hell just happened while you drunk and in return you get a hangover. Jaemin's least favorite part of partying.

The day after partying Jaemin decided to stay at home instead of going to school.

His hangover being nearly over and sometime in the afternoon, Jaemin was cuddled on the couch with Jeno and their small little puppy watching whatever childish movie Jaemin found on Netflix.

"I feel bad."

"Why?"

"Because I make your life miserable when I'm drunk."

"Yes, but at the same time it's entertaining." Jeno chuckled, remembering one of the very first times the younger had gotten drunk. Which caused the brunet in his arms to pout.

"But why are you apologising now? You've gotten drunk many times before."

"I don't know, it popped in my head." Jeno sighed pulling his boyfriend closer.

A knock was heard at the door. "I go it."

Jaemin shuffled to the front door, hoping to god it was something good behind it. Having his friends on both sides come in, gave him mixed emotions on this.

"Jaemin!" Donghyuck launched himself towards his friend, capturing him in a hug since he couldn't do so earlier.

"So you live here now?" Mark questioned, looking around from the doorway.

"Yeah. Where's Lucas and Jungwoo?"

"Date night." Jisung cut in as Chenle pulled him into the house towards the living room.

"What's going on?"

"Movie night. We thought it'd be nice to end the week like we used to but with additions and some subtraction." Mark tried explaining simply.

"Jungwoo and Lucas wanted a date night instead, and Donghyuck got lonely at home without you sleeping over every weekend so we compromised on this. Chenle got Renjun to compromise really." Jisung spoke diving for the bags of snacks they had all brought in.

"Our little black hole is back!" Jaemin screamed engulfing the youngest in a tight hug, proventing him from being the little black hole he was known for.

"So what movie?" Jaemin wondered noticing they didnt havw a movie with them.

"What's your favorite movie?" Mark answered with a question back.

"No not Frozen, Mark anything but Frozen!" Jisung cried, well begged.

They had finally agreed to watch Finding Dory instead, everyone sitting in little groups.

Mark, Renjun, and Donghyuck spread out on the floor using one another as pillows. Meanwhile Chenle and Jisung were curled up at one end of the couch with Jaemin and Jeno on the other side.

Jaemin was happy it was pretty much going back to how it once was, even with a few new changes that is.

[]

Sad news: I have no idea how to end this, so I end it with this really short chapter.