12🍋

Tanisha |McKayla|

We were riding across the world. Noah promised me that we're going to live in the Bahamas from now on. I never been there before so I'm super excited. We stopped for traffic and Noah leans back in his car, stroking my thigh. I mean we just had sex an hour ago before we left. He's honry as ever. But a few hou a ago, Noah and I sold my house and everything in it. We should receive the payment in our account a few days from now. Suddenly a police car come up next to us and we both look over at the car. They do the same before nodding and riding away.

"That was close. Good thing we had shades on." I said.

"I agree. But we'll get through this." He kissed me and holds my hand. The light turns green. On to our new house.
_______________

"Oh my god! It's beautiful Noah!" I yelled when we arrived. Noah grabs my waist and leans down in my ear.

"Happy birthday

"Happy birthday."

I smiled brightly and we both walked inside the house. Very nice, almost like I'm in heaven. There were two glasses of Champagne on the table. I picked one up and turn around to Noah. To see him on his knees. Holding out a ring. I gasped and dropped the glass. Shit!

"Noah?"

"Noah?"

"Tanis–I mean McKayla. It's been so long and a while since I done this but I know you're the right one for me. I want.....to start a family with you. Start a new life. Leave all the things we did behind. So will you marry me?"

I jumped up and down and smiled down at him. Me? Me?

"Yes! Yes! I'll marry you." I cheer. Noah slips the ring on my finger and watch as I looked at it with awe. Then I set my hand down and looked up at Noah. I bring his hand to my stomach and grinned.

"No way." He whispered. I smirked.

"It seems like you got your wish."

Noah wrapped me up in his arms and kissed me continuously. I felt so loved. I've been going to the doctors and she told me that I'm two weeks pregnant. Noah leads me to the pool and we stripped down our clothing before jumping inside together.
________________

Mayor's POV

"You're telling me you didn't find any connection with those two?"

"No sir. We searched every inch of his house. But we did come across some sexual objects in the house."

I groaned. I don't give a shit about that. I need those two frame but how?

"Go back to his house speak to him about–"

"Sir! We just got word that Noah sold his house a few minutes ago to a very rich family." Someone yelled whole barging through the door. I slapped my hands on the desk and frowned angrily.

"FIND HIM AND KILL HIM! I hire you people to kill him! Not tell me shit that has nothing to do with framing him. He's running! Check his bank account!"

They all nod and race out the room. I take a seat back in my chair and let out a low groan. A arm wraps around my chest and I looked up to see my maid seducing me. I take her on my lap and she rises up her skirt. Of course nothing underneath. I smirked to myself. We'll get you soon, Noah.
___________________________

Tanisha |McKayla|

[LEMON]

"Noah......go slower. You're going to fast." I moaned as my fiancé was once again planted between my legs. I couldn't do anything. He cuffed me to the chair and we just happened to be on the floor. Noah reaches in his pocket and pulls out a small device and sticks it inside my anus. I whimper as the thing starts vibrating intensely. Noah pulls back and watches me moan out his name in pleasure. Soon the pleasure was getting too real and I close my legs, trying to ease the vibration but Noah forces my legs open and lifts them in the air. His cock aims towards my vagina and I look up at him.

"Don't. I'm close to letting it out!" I warn. Noah chuckles and without wanting pushes himself inside me. I scream out as he goes at a fast pace. It's almost inhuman. He fucks me for hours. Now I was very about to cum. I clenched my fists and Noah grips them, letting out a growl.

"You close baby?" Noah asked while giving me hard slow thrusts.

"Yes. Yes. Yes I am. Please let me!" I shouted, trying to talk but can't.

"Let you want? I can't hear you, Tanisha. " He whispered in a hush voice. I felt tears coming down my cheek. God! Why does he have to do this to me!?

"LET ME CUM. I WANT YOU TO SEE ME CUM!" I hollered. Noah pulls out and I watch as my Orgasm springs out of control.

"TAKE OUT THE DAMN VIBRATER!" I shout. Noah takes it out and I start to ease it down.

"Damn, Ms. Thompson. You sure cum a lot."

"You make me do that." I whispered. He kissed my dry lips and smirked.

"Now let's get you cleaned up."

I gritted my teeth and look away from Noah. I HATED those words.

"Don't say that please." I whispered while smiling at Noah. He nods and lifts me up in his arms.

Damn. I'm so tired. I couldn't help but rest my head on Noah's shoulder before falling into a deep sleep.
_____________
Unknown

"Did you find anything?"

"Yes. A recent deposit of 24,000 was found in Mr. Cohen'a account."

"Good."

"And here's another thing. He has a mistress with him by the name McKayla Thompson who recently sold her house too and a deposit of 34,000 was in her account."

"McKayla Thompson? I'll look into it. Good work. I'll let the Mayor know. "
________________________