30

~ Your pov ~

"So, Taehyung was asking about you today." El said while she was chopping up some veggies as we both made dinner in the kitchen.

"Really?" I say, as she peaked my interest.

"Mhm. And Jungkook was eavesdropping the entire conversation."

I slowly nodded, and continued to stir my pot of soup.

"What did you say back to TaeTae?" I ask again.

"I told him you were fine and your relationship with your boyfriend made you really happy." She answered.

"Why did you tell him about Channie?" I whip around.

"Why not?" El asks back. I freeze. I didn't know why I didn't want Tae to know.

"Whatever." I say as I focus back on the soup.

I thought about why I didn't want them to know about Chanyeol, and then I came to the conclusion that I missed them.

Maybe if they knew I had a boyfriend, they wouldn't want to be friends with me.

But I'm not friends with them. I thought to myself.

That thought made me sad. The texts and the Starbux Group-chat was something I enjoyed and missed dearly.

Maybe after dinner, I could reconnect?

I had to be quick though. I had a big date tonight with Chanyeol. He said he wanted to watch a movie and he found a beautiful place for a boat ride.

Not going to lie, I'm so excited. Each moment I spend with Channie, my heart starts to thump and I get high on love.

However, I didn't want to be thinking about re-befriending the boys.

I'll just text Namjoon. He's wiser and smarter than I am. He could tell me what to do.

I turn off the soup, and take a sip.

Perfect.

To be continued...