the good guy

he was talking to my best friend. she liked him, so i got to know him and made sure he wasn't gonna hurt her. after they talked for 5 months. she got over him, she told him she didn't like him the day we were all supposed to hang out together. she didn't have reasoning or explanation on why she didn't want him. she was flirted with his best friend right in front of him. it made me upset. he didn't deserve it. he's the nicest guy I've ever met. ever since that day me and my 'best friend' stopped talking. she ended a 6 year friendship over the nice guy. i helped him try to get over her. he was heartbroken. he was so confused. this was his first heartbreak. we flirted here and there for a couple months. he made me feel special and like I was the nicest person ever. he helped me get over with jcg. i told him I liked him. i remember him telling me he didn't wanna lose me and ruin our friendship. we stayed best friends. soon he started talking to a girl. i had a bad feeling about this girl. i told him to be careful. she hated me. she made him cut me off. she'd talk to me and hug me. she wouldn't let her boyfriend talk to me. right after they broke up. he texted me apologizing. i forgave him. she did exactly what I thought. she broke his heart just like the first one without a reasoning or explanation. he's still learning to heal. he wasted 2 year of high school.