Naughty Boy

Rian's P.O.V

What a naughty slut. He knows the rules. "Well then kitten, I don't think you deserve to be pleasured you've been a naughty boy." He looked up at me and smirked.

I moved him up the bed so his head was on the pillows. He smiled innocently. "Don't give me that you know what you've done," i turned him over before I looked underneath the bed to try and find the rope but it wasn't there. Weird. I went over to the cupboard in the corner and flung the doors open.

"Aha! Here it is ." I removed the rope from its shelf and walked over to him slowly. "Now let's see," he whimpered as I spoke.  

Alex's P.O.V

I felt a stinging pain in my ass. I whimpered again only to feel another one. The pain turned me on a lot and daddy didnt even know it. I felt a rough material being wrapped around me.

Rope.

My legs were spread apart along with my arms and my wrists were tied to my ankles. I whined again earning another smack but this time a harder one. The rope was wrapped around my torso. I felt the familiar feeling of a metal hook being attached to the rope. I moaned a little at the feeling.

Rian's P.O.V

I attached the overhead hook to the rope and lifted him into the air. Not too high but high enough so he couldn't pleasure himself or grind against the bed. I also had full access to his sexy body.

I headed back over to the cupboard. I picked out a candle, a lighter, a whip and a vibrator. "So slut, here's the deal,  I am going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to sit for a week and I will ban you from cumming. Do you understand me you kinky shit?"
"Y-y-yes m-master. I-i understand."