Merchandise

He was standing tall in the center of the room. Head lowered. He stopped growling as soon as he saw me. A look of almost confusion on his face. Then it hit him.

You were here to buy him.

His mood then changed to one of caution and excitement.

I stepped into the room and walked over to his tensed body. Looking over my shoulder to the man who brought me here.

"I need two chairs in here"

"Yes ma'am" and he was off.

I turned around to face the hybrid standing before me. I stretched my hands, feeling a little bit nervous now that I was actually here.

"Seokjin, right?" I smiled lightly.

He eyed me suspiciously before looking me dead in the eyes.

"Yes"

He had such a nice voice. Better than I expected, which is excellent.

The receptionist came back with two chairs, and the man who I was getting my hybrid from.

I stepped towards the said man to introduce myself, although I'm sure it wasn't needed.

"Y/n l/n," I stated as I reached out my hand.

"Aeron Dagan," he smiled gladly taking my hand.

"Now, what do you think of the hybrid? He is very fine if I do say so myself. It took so long to get it right but this one turned out wonderfully!" He smiled proudly and looked over my shoulder to examine the hybrid.

"I would have to agree. He is really something, that one. Would you mind if I talked to him for a little bit? That would definitely help make my decision easier." That was a lie of course. I was dead set on keeping him. I just needed to know if he would be able to do what I originally wanted. And if he wanted a forever home.

"Of course, of course" Aeron waved his hand and headed towards the door.

"Take your time" he added before the door closed.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

We were sitting in a comfortable looking room. It had nice looking blue walls and a table in the corner. Me and Seokjin were sitting on opposite sides of said table.

It was a stare down really. He was staring at me, sizing me up, and possibly looking for a reason to reject my offer. And me? I was just patiently waiting fo him to make a decision.

"Why are you giving me a choice?" He finally asked.

"Why can't I?" I shot back. My hair felt like it was really being pulled back in that bun. It was really getting distracting.

I started to fidget with the ends of my shirt. Why the heck wasn't he just making a decision?

"Ok" he muttered looking down at the table. But I heard it. I reached out with my hand before placing it on top of his. He looked up at me and I smiled gently.

"Thank you"

I stood up and went to the door. Pulling it open I didn't have to go far before I found Aeron.

"I'll take him" I say. I was in a much better mood then when I first started my search. I had finally found what I was looking for.

"Good, now where are those papers..." he pulled out his phone and ordered someone to bring them to the room.