closures and getting closer

I was standing in front of counter at a cafe. I wasn't sure which coffee I was gonna get. It was lunch time and as usual, I took the time to explore around the area. I was vlogging.

"Not sure which coffee I'm gonna get," I said to my camera.

"You always get Americano," a voice said. I looked at the person beside me and it was Ameer.

"Oh my God, when did you get here?! HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS HERE?" I exclaimed. I put down my vlog camera and hugged him.

"Ew, you smell like airports!" I said, as we released from each other's embrace.

Ameer ordered me an iced Americano and he got a cappuccino.

"Tell me! How'd you find out where I was?" I asked, still confused.

"Your boyfriend told me," he replied simply.

"Jin's not my boyfriend yet," I corrected. "Have you guys been talking behind my back?" I added.

"Guilty," he said, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Soooo, how come I don't find this weird at all?" I ask.

"Me too," Ameer replies. "Guess we're meant to be friends after all this time," he says. I smiled.

"Thank God, I didn't date a psycho!" I laughed.

I took my phone and dialled Jin's number.

"Nini?" He answered.

"Hey, you have got some explaining to do, Kim Seokjin!" I said.

"You're with Ameer now, right?" he asks.

"Yup, also I told him we could have dinner later at your place," he says.

"Wow, okay I'm gonna go hang up now, I'll see you later," I said. I ended the call after Jin said his goodbyes.

From: Jin 🐝

You're not mad at me right?

Me: I'm not. Since you invited him, you get to cook. 😋

From: Jin 🐝

No worries! 😘

Ameer and I hung out for a bit before I had to go back to the office. I was thinking of bringing him along but he said he has got to rest for a bit. He was going to meet Jin and I at my apartment for dinner. He walked me back to the office and we said our goodbyes.

I went to the dance hall where the guys were rehearsing new choreography.

I sat on the floor and observed them rehearsing, occasionally taking videos and photos of them. The guys were so focused on dancing that after the routine they all crashed from tiredness.

Jin walks towards me and smiles.

"Here," I offered him my handkerchief. He didn't think twice and started wiping his sweat all over it.

He helped me stand up and was being like a kid, asking to take a sip from my coffee. I snapped a photo of him drinking coffee.

"Hey Jimin," I called out. Jimin walked up to Jin and me.

"Did you know what your hyung did?" I ask, he shook his head in response.

"He was in contact with my ex boyfriend who's currently here and he invited him to my apartment for dinner tonight," I summarized. Jimin laughed.

"Sia la, you knew all along didn't you?" I glared.

"Yes, we had to help him out," he says. Jin looks at me apologetically.