18

Chaeyoung

"Hi guys,my name is Rosè from Blackpink." I greet everyone in the room.Wow,there's a lot of camera here.The room is quite dark too."Take a seat,Rosè" A staff said.They said that I will not be able to see my groom today.

"So today we will play a Q&A.You need to answer all the questions that I will ask you,"

Q:How are you feelings right now?
A:Well,quite nervous and excited.

Q:What are your ideal types?
A:Someone who have a good voice and someone who can play guitar.

After a few questions,the interview ended.The staff gathered the other members and say something to them.After that,they were back with a smile in their face except Lisa.Lisa is so excited about this but when she came back,she looked upset.

"Rose,your members already know who is the groom but they will not tell you.You can ask 7 questions to them about your groom.They can only nod or shake their head as the answer to your questions."the MC said.

Q:My groom is an idol that come from a popular group.
A:nod

Q:He is the main vocalist in the group.
A:nod

Q:He is the main dancer of the group?
A:shake

Q: He is older than me?
A:shake

This is so confusing. I am doomed.

After the shooting ended,we went home.When I wanted to get out from the van,Lisa suddenly get out from the van quickly and hit my shoulder.Gosh,like seriously? What's wrong with this girl? 

This is going to be a long week.