Terms & Conditions

Nominations:

- To nominate a fan fiction for the 'Cool For The Summer' awards, it must have been updated at least twice between May 2018 and August 2018 as this is what I would class as the summer period.

- if your story has been updated less than 2 times between May 2018 and August 2018, you have until the end of August to make sure you have updated your book twice in that peroid.

- if your story was updated with author's notes during the peroid of May 2018 and August 2018 these DO NOT count! The updates MUST be actual chapters to be classed as an update for these awards.

- The nominations will open as soon as the categories are published (August 27th) and will close on September 16th.

- Nominations can be submitted by highlighting the category which you believe the story is elegible to run in, and comment the wattpad username of who wrote the story, and the story title. Do not nominate in this section, you must go to 'Categories & Nominations'.

- Nominations can also be submitted anonymously by messaging us through our inbox with the category, author, and story title.

 - You are allowed to nominate yourself or your own story for a category.

- You cannot run for more than 4 categories in these awards. If you are nominated in more than 4 categories you will recieve a inbox message asking which 4 categories you wish to run for. If you do not respond by the time the voting opens, we will choose the categories for you.

Voting:

• Voting will open on September 18th 2018, and will close on October 7th 2018.

• To vote you must highlight the story or user in which you wish to vote for, and comment "vote".

• Voting will also be done anonymously if you wish by inboxing us with the category, author, story title and the word "vote".

• You are not allowed to vote for yourself or your own story.

• Please do not assume that you or anyone else has won by counting the amount of votes in the comments as we do get anonymous votes through our inbox too.

• If you own a joint account with someone else, you are not allowed to vote for yourself using that account either.

Prizes:

• A badge/sticker to place on the front cover on the story of yours which came either 1st or 2nd will be awarded, we will edit it onto your book cover for you.

• Bragging rights, being able to call your story 'award winning'.

If you are unclear on whether or not your story, or a story you nominated, is still eligable for these awards, then please message us and we can take a look and let you know.

If you have any questions or special circumstances, please message us also.

Good luck :)