New Day

Cassie's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of foot steps and opened my eyes. I saw Scarlet standing right in front of me.

"Can I help you?" I said and sat up.

"No.. Damon just asked me to wake you up." She said snooty.

"Ugh I'll get up later its four in the morning." I said as I looked at my phone.

"Just get up!" Scarlet yelled and walked away.

I sighed and got off the couch. I walked in the kitchen and started making coffee. Then someone grabbed me from behind with strong arms.

"Morning Cassie." Damon said as he rubbed my thighs.

"Damon!" I said and tried to get out of his grip.

"Still tingly from last night? We can do it again if you want." Damon kissed my neck and pressed himself on me.

"We can do it here if you want." He whispered and grind himself on me.

"Stop.." I said even though I secretly enjoyed it.

"You don't really want me to stop now do you." He said and pulled my pajamas pants down.

"Don't fight it Cassie."

Damon pulled my under wear down and pressed against me.

"You feel that.." he whispered in my ear.

"I want you Cassie, and I always get what I want." He said and I could feel him pulling down his pants.

He spun me around and put my legs around his waist. I could feel his cock on my center and he smirked.

"If you want me to stop just use your magic." He said in my ear.

"Speechless Cassie." He said.

And he was right. I was speechless I was frozen like he put a spell on me. But what scared me was that I wanted him, and I didn't know why.

He chuckled and thrusted in me hard. I loudly moaned and knocked forked and knives off the counter on accident.

Damon roughly kissed me and smiled.

He thrusted hard and fast, it felt so good. I grabbed the back of his neck.

Then Anna came in the kitchen and smiled.

"Well well well, look what we have here." She said and smirked.

Damon laughed and kept humping me.

"Go do it somewhere else Damon! Not in the kitchen where people like to eat!" Anna snapped and used her magic to slam him on the ground.

"What the hell Anna?! What you jealous?" Damon said and smirked.

"Ugh stop lusting over me, and put some pants on." Anna said and threw him his pajama pants.

Damon got up and put them on but his cock was poking out.

"Your loss." Damon said and walked out.

"What the hell are you doing?" Anna said and threw my clothes at me.

"I-I don't know there something about him.." I said and looked down.

Anna walked towards me after I finished putting my clothes back on.

"Its a different feeling being around darkness you must control it. Its not destiny it's the power of darkness. Its just naive choice, Scarlet wants to make that choice to love Damon that makes her stupid." Anna said and levitated a knife to my throat.