Chapter 10

Jin POV
Once Yoongi left with Y/N we all started to gather clothes for the hospital. We knew were gonna stay overnight. While I was walking down the hall with my bag I heard sobs from Jungkook's room. Even if what he did was completely wrong he's still my dongsaeng. "Jungkook?" I knocked on his door. "Can you open the door?" I heard some movement then he opened the door. I looked at him and I noticed he looked weaker and paler. "Hyung?" Jungkook said with weakness in his voice. "Will Y/N be ok? Is this my fault? Does she hate me?" I was shocked by his questions. I was about to tell him off when I noticed his eyes watering again. "Yes, she'll be fine don't worry. It's not your fault ok Jungkookie. We're gonna go to the hospital. So stay here and clean up the dorm ok?" He nodded his head. "Ok hyung. I'll clean up." As I walked away he called my name. "Jin Hyung!" I looked back and nodded my head so he can continue. "I still love her. Hera is... never mind. But please keep me updated on her." I only nodded as I went to the car with the rest.
What are you doing Jungkook? Please hurry and do the right thing. Y/N is gonna need you more than ever without her knowing. Please Jungkook make the right choice.

Authors note
Sorry for the short chapter.