June 17 2017

eri_chope: everything is ready❤

88.9K likes
_______________________________________

Iris's POV

"Nervous?" Erika asked while zipping up her dress.
"Yeah, I am." I said. She grabbed my dress and I stepped into it. She zipped it up and I turned around and saw it in the mirror.
"Wow." I said.
"You look beautiful." She said. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.
"If it's the groom then leave but otherwise you may step inside." Erika shouted. The door opened and Thylane, Alexis and Cara stood in the opening with their bridesmaids dresses on.
"We are so deeply sorry for what we said." Cara said.
"We know better than that. We were all jealous because you have a perfect daughter, a soon to be perfect husband and you were going to have a perfect wedding and live a perfect life. We are so sorry." Alexis said.
"Apology accepted." I said and smiled.
"Thank god." They said and walked inside.
"You look so beautiful!" They all said and hugged me.
"Okay, soon to be wife your man is waiting for you." Erika said and escorted me out of the room.
We walked down to a field with flowers and lavender. I saw Tom standing with his back towards me.

"Hi." I said and smiled.
"Can I please turn around now." He said and I chuckled.
"Yes." I said. He turned around.
"Omg you are so beautiful." He said and pulled me into a kiss.
"And you are so handsome." I said and kissed him again. He took my hand and we walked up to the church hand in hand.
"So I see you in there." He said and kissed my cheek and left.
"I can't believe this is actually happening." Erika said and I smiled.
"Me neither." I said.
"Hi." I heard and turned around and saw Antoine in a blue tuxedo. He was holding Mía's hand who was now waddling.
"Hiii baby!" I said and picked up Mía. She was one of the flower girls. Since she couldn't really walk on her own I decided to have two. One that could hold her hand.
"You look so pretty." I said to her and kissed her cheek before putting her down.
"I will just go and sit down." Antoine said and I nodded. He started to walk in.
"Antoine wait up." I said and he turned around.
"I....ehm.....I'm happy you are here." I said and he smiled. God that smile could kill me.
"Me too, thank you for inviting me." He said.
"Even though I know it was because you wanted someone to be with Mía." He said and looked down on the ground.
"Ehm...that's....that's not true. I invited you because...ehm....I wanted you to be here." I said.
"Really?" He asked.
"Yeah, I missed you. I missed talking to you. You know we need to corporate so Mía can be happy." I said.
"Yes, yes of course. Her happiness is my priority." He said and I chuckled.
"I thought getting me back was one of your priorities." I said.
"It was and it is but you are getting married and I'm super happy for you. But I wished it was me standing by the altar not gonna lie." He said and it felt like my heart stopped. I was kinda joking saying that getting me back was one of his priorities.
"Ehm...I gotta go. You know I'm...ehm getting married." I said and he nodded.
"Yes, yes of course." He said.
"Congrats Iris, you really deserve this." He said and I smiled.
"Thank you." I said and he walked away.

The ceremony started and I took my dad's arm and we walked down the aisle. It was magical. Like you see in movies. It was all perfect.
Tom took my hand and we stood face to face.
The priest started the ceremony and stopped woth the words "does anyone object this marriage?". I looked at Tom smiling.
"I am." I heard and I snapped my head around and saw Antoine stand up. I started to panic. What the hell!?

"Listen, Tom you are a great guy you really are and you have been a great role model for Mía. I appreciate that. But I love Iris. At the beginning I forced myself to think I only loved her as the mother of my child and I would only love her as a friend but that's not true and I can't lie to myself anymore. I love you Iris and marrying Tom is a mistake. You should marry me. You should be with me. We are soulmates. I'm so in love you Iris Blondeau, so freaking in love and no one can make me feel like you do. No one." He said. I was in shock. What do I do? I looked over at Tom who was as shocked as me.
"I'm sorry." I said and let go of his hands. I took my princess wedding gown and ran down the aisle. Antoine grabbed my hand and we ran.
"Sorry Tom! You are a great guy!" Antoine shouted.