#5

"Hey, I guess they were pretty good," Star smiled as she put the dish in the sink.

"Told you so," Marco laughed, "I'll clean that."

"You used it so, you clean it," Star smiled innocently.

Marco rolled his eyes, and gently patted Star's shoulder.

"Today has been pretty good, you know," Marco chuckled.

"Yeah, it has,"

Someone knocked on the door, Marco opened it.

"Star, it's for you!"

"For me?" Star got up and went to the door.

"Hey, I know you haven't met me, but Jackie said I should introduce myself to you..." It was a boy, his dark brown hair was covering both his eyes. He was also carrying an instrument Star had never seen before, "my name is Oskar Greason, and you are Star?"

"That's me," Star smiled, she wasn't expecting this, but she wasn't complaining either, "What is that instrument?" She pointed to the mysterious instrument.

"Oh, this?" He took it from around his neck and admired it, "this is my keytar, I know Marco heard me play it in high school," he laughed and tucked his hair behind his left ear, revealing two huge green eyes, they were pretty impressive, actually. 

"Maybe you could play it for me?" Star's eyes lit up and she smiled happily.

"Maybe some other time, I have a lot work to do, but if you give me your number, we could work this out," he winked.

"Sure," Star giggled and took his phone, before typing her number in and passing it back to him.

"Thanks, see you around!" He waved and left Star in the doorway.

She shut the door and turned to face Marco, he was relaxing on his bed while tapping away on his phone.

"What are you doing?" Star sat on her own bed and sighed gently.

"I'm messaging Jackie, I think I'm going to go out with her for a while," Marco grinned.

"What? Now?" Star's bottom lip trembled, "but it's almost 6pm, you cant leave me..."

"You have to let me go, Star, I don't have to spend every second with you," Marco opened the door to the room.

"I'm joking Marco, see you later," Star smiled.

"Bye, Star." He flicked his brunette hair out of his face and walked out, shutting the door behind him.

..*..

As Star stared at the wall in silence, she heard her phone buzz very loudly.

Unknown number- Hey, Star, it's Oskar. You free for a while? :)

Star- Yeah, I'm free all night, you can come to my room if you like, Marco just left and it's pretty boring here.

Oskar- Okay, give me 10 and I'll come down.

Star jumped up and went to fix her make-up and she changed into a short black dress, it was low cut and the sleeves were made completely of netting and had small black flowers sewn into them.

..*..

"Hey Oskar," Star said sweetly as she opened the door.

"Hey,you look nice," he blushed and walked through the door, shutting it gently behind him.

Oskar had changed out of his casual-wear and was wearing more formal attire- a black t-shirt and jeans. He wore a leather jacket and his keytar was wrapped around his waist.