Part-302

Avoid mistakes if any.

After dancing like maniac, Aaliya was made to sit again and with that Nandini and V sat to complete her mehndi soon. So she can rest. While Mukti and Navya were looking after the guest and food as all were hungry after dancing so much. So were the boys. Dhruv was feeding Aaliya and flirting with her which gave a chance to Nandini and V to tease Aaliya.

Harshad was a watching everything silently till now, though he saw many things in which one was Nandini and other was Mukti. In btwn he saw Navya holding a kid. So he came to her and asked.

Har-yeh mera beta hai na?

Seeing him asking abt aarav, Navya recalled the dream that she had seen abt Harshad, which is why she and cabir got married. Recalling that she got scared and without answering him she left from there along with holding aarav extremely tightly.

She ran to cabir and Harshad's gaze followed her. He saw Navya holding cabir. While cabir seeing Navya looked at her and asked.

C-kya hova Madhubala.

He didn't get a reply and that's when he saw a scared Navya. He followed her gaze and saw Harshad looking at them. He didn't knew the matter but he was sure that he have done something. Which is why cabir immediately wrapped his protective arms around Navya's shoulder.

His this action calmed Navya to the fullest and Harshad frowned seeing such changed equations. Cabir on the other hand took Navya and aarav from there and gave her water. He assured her that he won't let anybody harm them and told Navya to enjoy the function.

After this aarav was with cabir as Navya had work and cabir was very attentive and alert abt Harshad being around Navya.

After this encounter harshad was seeing around and soon he saw that Mukti is walking alone towards a certain direction. Getting a chance he came to Mukti who was alone now. He came infront of her way and seeing him Mukti rolled her eyes. Nobody saw Mukti and Harshad, while Harshad said in his flirty tone.

Har-hie Mukti.

Mukti just made a face and moved to go away but Harshad again came in btwn and said.

Har-greet bhi nhi karogi........Aaliya ne kaha tha her friends are ready to compromise but tum toh baat hi nhi kr rhi ho.

Mukti gave a sarcastic look and said in no scared tone.

Mu-compromise doesn't means to talk.....they are two different things........okay.

She moved to go but Harshad spread his hand infront of her.

Har-don't you love me anymore.......

Mu-Harshad........

Har-I miss you everyday.

Suddenly Mukti felt a hand on her lower bare back and soon Abhi's face came in the picture. Mukti got comfortable on his hold and Harshad frowned seeing an unknown man freely holding Mukti. Abhi smiled at Mukti and then at Harshad. He forwarded his hand and said.

Ab-hie....I am Abhimanyu.......aap muje nhi jante but mei aapko janta ho........well I am Mukti's future husband.

Harshad was shocked and that could be easily seen on his face and to tease him more Mukti hugged abhi tightly and said.