Chapter XIV

Chapter XIV - Love bug.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Aman was in his room as always writing his latest book that he had come to love so much. It was the closest to his heart and he always enjoyed writing it. It was almost dark when Tisha entered his room and his eyes lit up as if he was waiting for her since a long time. He hadn't seen her since morning. The moment she entered his room, he realised that how much her presence affected him. It was almost as if he needed to see her to make his day better.

"Aman, chalo na." [Let's go.] She made a puppy face. 

"Haan, I was actually waiting for you." He smiled at her.

"Really?" Her face lit up with the most enriching smile he had ever seen. Her smile was really beautiful and that was the sole reason, he kept on making efforts to plaster it there permanently.

He nodded. "Chalo!" [Let's go.] She grabbed his arm and out they went. She brought him to the lake side and picked some chilled lime soda on the way from a local vendor. They sat by the lake side, facing the waves and enjoying the serenity of the atmosphere. It was dark, silent and absolutely peaceful and surprisingly, they both were loving it. Even though Tisha was a loud and cheerful person but there was another shade to her about which only Aman had got the idea besides her best friend, Muskan.

"Tell me about yourself." She broke the silence as she rested her chin on her hands.

"What? You already know everything." He chuckled.

"Still...like imagine, if you are out on a date..how would you introduce yourself?" She giggled making Aman blush.

Only if she knew.

"Okay let's see." He spoke, a bit unsure. "Hi..I am Aman Roy. I am a head graphic designer and I like to write. I always wanted to be a writer. I love reading and writing and..and..."

"Okay stop stop! Itna boring intro." [Such a boring introduction.] She made a disgusted face. "Ye sun k ladki patey gi nahi balkay mauka dekh k kat le gi. Uff Aman, tum kab sudhro gey?" [You won't get a girl like this. She would run away. Learn something.]

"Tum hi bata do phir. Mujhe to itni hi aata hai." [You only tell me then. I know this much only.] He frowned.

"Itni cute Hindi sun k hi phass jaye gi koi bhi." [Anyone could fall for you listening to your cute Hindi.] She giggled jokingly.

"Koi bhi?" [Anyone?] He asked, staring at her.

"Koi bhi." [Anyone.] She assured looking in his deep blue eyes and getting lost in them. Aman's phone rang and that broke their beautiful trance. The first of its kind. The one in which both the people are just lost in each other's deep, expressive eyes without a care for the world. The one in which people need not to say anything, the gazes are enough to speak everything they want to. The one in which both the people know that they have fallen for each other but are scared to admit the obvious to themselves.

"Acha. Your introduction should be like this. Hi, I am Aman Roy! A complete geek and introvert. I am very shy and my head is always in my books. I am either reading or writing. There's no in between. I am very reserved unless someone alien-ish and weird like Tisha Singh makes me do all the things that I couldn't have ever fathomed. I am extremely innocent and you'd be surprised to see that I was raised abroad. I am not talkative at all. I don't even know what to say most of the times. I am a book worm. I wear specs and I look totally cute in them. In short, I am an uncle." She giggled.