Chapter Eleven

TAEHYUNG POV

I know that I am such an asshole for leaving her. I regret everything that I've done to her. So I plan to take her back.

But then I was wrong. My world crash because of what I saw.

A man holding her hands full of passion and love like he was courting her. and I felt that my chest tighten and my heart beats painfully while looking at them.

Ohhh. I was too late.

So I decided to left quietly so that I didn't disturb their moments together.

I felt so sad. Suddenly my tears flow.

EUNJAE POV

After I reject Jun's confession, I was really worried about him because I hurt his feelings. But it was a good choice because I don't wanna let him feel hope.

I was walking on the street. Thinking about the unexpected events happen to me. And then the painful memories flash in my mind, I sadly smiled in my self. It was the worst life for me. And now, today I saw him again with a woman called his fiancé.

It broke my ego. I was really hoping that he would be happy to his life today. But how about me?

Loving the person who has already a fiancé.

Loving the person who broke me.

Loving the person who doesn't want me anymore.

I sigh sadly. How can I be happy when the person that I love was already happy to his life?

A/N:

SHORT UPDATE

And I decided to changed the character name Hae Soo to Eunjae.

Sorry for letting you wait for updating my story.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU... 🎉🎉🎉

LET US WELCOME 2019 AND GOOD BYE 2018....

Warning: For  mistakes grammars.

Comments your suggestions and lastly love my story.

VOTE🌟 AND COMMENT ✒