13. ᶠᵃⁱˡⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉⁿᵈ

Narrator's P.O.V

Half way through his office on the road, Tadashi remembered that he forgot his work bag at home. Sighing, he turned the car around and headed back.

When he reached home, he took out the right key to open his front door and went inside to get his bag from the living room.

Reaching his destination, he saw [Y/n] sitting on the couch with the TV turned on, but she didn't seem to pay attention to what was playing on the screen. Which is very unusual as she loved SpongeBob to death :/

Tadashi passed [Y/n] and turned the TV off, but still didn't see his wife blink, let alone move.

"What are you thinking about?" Tadashi asked as he reached towards his forgotten bag.

"Hmm, nothing much. I was just thinking if I should tell mom about- HOLY FUCK!!" [Y/n] shrieked when she realised who she was about to spit her plan to.

"Tell your mother what?" Tadashi asked with suspicious laced in his voice as he raised an eyebrow.

"U-uh-uhh, a-about the recipe of her infamous steaks! Yes, that's it! Hahah.." [Y/n] replied with a nervous smile while scratching her cheek with her right index finger, "and besides when did you get in here? I though you were at work."

Tadashi was still suspicious about [Y/n]'s previous reply but decided to let it slip just this once. "Oh, I forgot my work bag. Welp, I guess I'll be leaving again for work! Bye [Y/n]." He kissed [Y/n] on the lips roughly before parting and leaving for his work again.

The front door opening and it's closing sound made [Y/n] sure that she was all alone again in silence

'I hope he didn't get a clue about my behaviour. But knowing how sharp he is, I need to be more careful around him.' [Y/n] thought.

"I-i wish you were never like this Tadashi.... I know what you did is wrong a-and with me staying with you, will make you into the m-monster you never were," [Y/n] whimpered with tears running down her face as she held her head in her hands.

'Oh, so she did heard our little conversation. As expected of my dear wife *chuckle*'