Part 2

They married in secret. Both still dressed in clothes they ate in. The chapel was surrounded by woods, a short five minute walk from court. It was stone chapel with stainglass windows, some of religious figures and some of past kings. In the front of the church where they married was a stain glass of Henry II and 'Fair' Rosamund or one can assume. The details of the windows was stunning, as though the old king had ordered everything to be able to be perefect.

They invited Harry, Hermione, and George (duke of Clarence) to witness and Friar John did the ceremony.  They all signed as witness and Edward  took Ginny to the bed room.  The bedroom was filled with dark wooden furniture. Edward sat Ginny on the bed and began peeling clothes off. With every layer that was peeled off, the anticipation went higher.

Finally there was only a corset. 

"My turn," Ginny said. She took off his jacket, his shoes, and then his pants. They both looked at each other. Edward leaned into to kiss Ginny. He kissed just under her jaw, then the hallow of the neck, and chest. His finger nimbly untied her corset and she  took off his white garments.  They both stood nude, the only light in the room being from fire place. It was like magnets, two opposite ends being pulled towards each other. 

The next morning, the guards were trying to maintain their blush. Edward and his wife were showing how highly sexed their marriage would be. The guards took to counting the number of times that the newly married royal couple went at it to stay awake.  It had been 3 hours since they had fallen asleep when the Earl of Warwick arrived. 

The guards said "He is still asleep." The earl looked at the guards and pushed in. He saw a mass of limbs and his nephew, Edward, lying on his back with a smile on his face. Ginny was the first one to wake up. She saw the men and covered herself a little more. 

"Edward, wake up." Ginny said "Edward."  

Edward had heard her and opened on eye. He looked at his wife who pointed away. He realized something was wrong. He looked at the door.

"What are you doing here?" he demanded.

"We had a meeting." The earl said. 

"Not until I send for you." 

GInny watched as the earl of warwick watched her. Edwards' arms, which held her to his chest, had tightened more around her. Without saying a word, Edward dismissed the Earl or rather Richard Neville. Ginny had a dreadful feeling this was the moment she crossed the kingmaker.