ehhhh

Peppa's P.O.V
Wow Y/N is really cool, and thick as a frick. She gets my to my heart like shoe to a poo. But Daddy Pig won't like it, a-and what will Mommy Pig think??? Will they be disappointed in me for dating in preschool. Well I think it's okay, After all my Mommy Pig had me at 14.

Your P.O.V
     I REALLY like Peppa Pig. She's one of my bffs at the moment. I'm making this shady af plan to ditch Zoey Zebra for Peppa, but since she showed me around, i guess she can stay for awhile longer. After all, she did introduce me to... Peppa. 
     I hope one day me and Peppa could be a thang. But I don't wanna get my hopes too high.

time pass

   Me and Peppa where walking to class. I was trying really hard to grab her hand, but i was too scared. She finally notices what i'm doing. She grabs my hand, looks up, and smiles. My heart basically explodes with excitement. I mean let's be real, HOW SMOOTH CAN THIS GURL BE???
     We hear some tea brewing behind us. Peppa looks over my shoulder. "omg Y/N" she says looking nervous. "wut????" I say cluelessly. "Look behind you." she whispers. I look over my shoulder to see Suzy and her friends giggling at us. But the thing is, I could care less.
     I don't think that Peppa was very confident. She was afraid of who she was. Or maybe she just hated Suzy so much that she was at the point of shuttering. "heyy" we hear a annoying voice say. "what do you want?" I asked. "Oh... us? We just want to know why you guys are in love and holding hands." She says teasing us.
     Suzy gets closer. She's almost in between us. "So are you guys gonna kiss or something??" "u-Uh n-no." says Peppa, so nervous she might pee herself. "You know Suzy" I say. "If you don't shut up i'm gonna slap you AND that pound of makeup right off you ratchet face."  "Oh Yeah?? Well prove it!" she says.