Chapter 26:Izuku!

Tenko's POV

I don't feel right..
Something is off...
My heart won't stop beating fastly...

I can't stop myself from thinking about Izuku. Something must have happen to her. I can't stop worrying.

Izuku,are you all right,baby?

I hold Touka who is sleeping.Her sleeping face soothes my worry a little.

I need to go see Izuku!

I bite my bottom lip in worry. I can't bring Touka together with me. I need to do something with her. An idea pop up in my mind. I approach invi-girl and tap her shoulder. "Hey,take care of Touka for a while." I give Touka to her. She takes Touka from my hands in confusion. I rush out from the shelter to find Izuku.

Izuku,please be all right!

.....

I?u??'s Pov

I open my eyes slowly. I'm completely awaken now. I stare at this convenient body. My,it had been a long time since I last move freely like this. So,she had summon me with her own will.

Sleep well Izuku...I'll take care of the rest...

I put my hand on my chest.I close my eyes and pledge to myself.

I will protect you from all misery and suffering...I will end the life of the people who make you suffer and the people who put you in misery! I will kill them!

I open my eyes again and glares at this 'Elementa' that Izuku was fighting just now.

He's damn strong but he's no match for me.

"Well then,shall we continue?" I say sadistically. He fidgets a bit but tries to play it cool. "Shall we?" He smirks at me.He creates twins flame katana. "Oh,so you want to play fire with me!? What a hot guy~" I joke sarcastically.

I create a black scythe and dash to him at crazy speed. He can't react at time and I take this chance to land a hit on him. I hit him with the back of my scythe,resulting him being sent flying to the other building. "Tch,so weak...." I huff. How can Izuku can't defeat him?

She is using the power too little.I need to train her more after this.

I look around me and see a ash blonde haired-boy glaring at me.

Katsuki....Bakugou...

I glare at him back. "Deku you bastard! How dare you defeat the boss first!!!" he charges at me at high speed with his Explosion. He almost grabs my face to land a hit on my face.

I relaxingly dodge his attack. I grab his face and smash it to the ground. The ground cracks. "Stop annoying me or I'll kill you." I threaten.

"Tch, if you're always like this you won't get a girlfriend you know." I laugh at him. I smash his face harder to the ground and it cracks more.

Katsuki groans in pain. I smirk at him. "How does it feel to be beat up by someone who used to be a pebble beside the road?" I laugh sadistically at him.

I saw your memories Izuku...it's full of sadness and hardship...I'm sorry! If only I've awaken sooner! This bastard is the one who always beat you to pulp! And now I'll return your pain to him 100 times....

The others stare at me in odds."Deku-chan!?" a girl with brown hair gasps in horror. "Ochako Uraraka..." I mutter.

Oh,so she wants to be hero for money...What a peity reason...But what's more important is she is jealous of Izuku...That's not good...it will turn bad if I don't end her life.

I let that deadbeat go and walk towards Uraraka while smiling.She frozes there in fear. "Hey,Uraraka..." I call her in creepy voice. "It was very sweet of you to help your parents in money issues...but....I think you're gonna die first." I smile at her devilishly.

"Deku...chan?" She calls me in fear. I dash to her and grab her necks. I grip it tightly,suffocating her. "Ughh!!" she groans.

"I won't let you hurt Izuku with your stupid jealousy, bastard!" I tighten my grip. Her face turns blue. Finally,she almost dies...

The other watch at us in horror. I smirk in victory. But my plan is interrupted when someone suddenly restrains me with...scarf!?

My grip loosen and that girl falls onto the ground. She coughs a little. "Ochako-chan are you all right?" the frog girl asks in concern. "I'm...fine.."

"DAMMIT! LET ME GO YOU BASTARD!!!" I yell. I struggle to loosen myself from the restraint. "Calm down Midoriya. You're not going anywhere." the tired man sighs in regret.

They're pissing me off..!
I will kill every single of them!!

"Izuku...." A voice calls Izuku. He looks at me in concern. That man...!

"YOU..!!!" I glare deadly at him(Tenko).

He's the one who keeps hurting Izuku!

I struggle a lot and manage to free myself from the restraints."What the...!" the tired man looks shocked. A few more heroes appear and the one I despise the most is here!

"Izuku!" That killer bastard calls Izuku's name!

"WHY!? WHY THE HECK ARE YOU HERE!!? YOU DARE TO SHOW YOURSELF IN FRONT OF ME AFTER YOU MURDER IZUMI-SAN!!?" I yell at Raylight in rage.

I won't hesitate anymore! I won't let the same thing happen ever again! I will end her today!!!

Raylight is shocked,same as other heroes. "Young Izuku,why-"

"Step back All Might. That is not Izuku." Raylight speaks in serious tone. "We've met before...you're the one who almost killed me back then..." she bites her bottom lips.

"So,you remember me after all?" I laugh maniacally at her. "That's right...I'm not Izuku..." I continue,my face darken.

"My name is Kuroha...Izuku's Dark Guardian..." I speak in in creepy voice.

"And today I'll take your life!I'll avenge Izuku and Izumi-san!!!!"I say while floating in the air with my darkness.

(Guys!I use black hair instead of dark blue because I'm out of dark blue color!!)

My red blood orbs burn in anger." This time I'll eventually kill you! Along with these bastards that put Izuku in misery!" I make a scythe and ready to fight....

__________________

AN-Hi guys!!!Nice to see you!!!Guys,about the art I'm sorry.I'm not good in drawing and I suck in coloring😭😭😭

I need to practice more.