Chapter 19: Stay strong

---Catherine POV---

"I'M HOME!"

"BARK!"

I walked into the house to find my mom and Gonzo's mom sitting inside of our living room having some cheesecakes and tea. They were laughing and joking around with each other which makes me extremely happy that my mom can finally make a friend. Sienna left and my vision blurred once again. Sienna only takes control so I can do my hygienic routine or put on my clothes or eat and drive. There are some times when she grows in strength and takes control for a long ass period of time but it seems that she's calmed down.

Snow toke lead and walked up to my room. I banged my head on my door. I frowned in pain and turned the knob. I flew on top of my bed and bounced up and down. Soon later Snow joined in and we just cuddled for the rest of the night. Something bad is lurking in my stomach.

----Gonzo POV----

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!" I mentally screamed at my wolf and cursed while trying to get rid of my boner. The cold water wasn't working and I had to comply to the deal. Maybe a quick- NO. All I have to do is beat this shit for seven days.

No sex

No sex

No sex

It's harder every single time. I could beat but I don't believe in fantasies when they always come to life with me. My wolf cringed.

"Hey do you think that Sienna is interested in me?"

"Are you a fucking school boy now bitch?!"

"Well shit! It was only a question."

I stayed calm and....... a sudden urge came over me as my phone rang and as I glance at the caller's ID. I scolded myself for letting me  to almost get STD. Ughh this is so hard!

"Serves you right bitch!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP TRAVIS!"