Chapter 2

A/N: Welcome back! This chapter contains scenes that are not suitable for all audiences ;)

I could tell George was still upset when we got home. He was quiet. I didn't want to spend my wedding night with George in a mood, but I think I knew what I could do to make him feel better. When we stepped in the doorway of our house, I softly said his name. George turned toward me, frowning a little, and I put my hand on his cheek. He was tense.

"Don't worry. Really." I closed the gap between us and he pulled me into him. He was so warm and he ran his hands down my sides, stopping at my hips. We broke apart for a moment to breathe, and his eye flicked up to meet mine, asking for permission. I gave it to him. It's not like we haven't done this before, but this time felt different.

"Let's go the the bedroom," I said breathlessly letting him follow me to the room. The bed creaked as we both sat on the edge of it. George paused again, swallowing hard and staring at my lips. I kissed him again and threaded my fingers through his hair. He whimpered softly when I tugged on it, so I dropped my hand to the top of his shirt, slowly unbuttoning it as he unzipped my dress. The soft fabric was pushed off my body and thrown to the floor. I tugged his shirt off, feeling him grin shyly against my mouth. Quickly, I unbuckled his belt and let George kick his pants onto the floor.

He nuzzled his face into my neck, and hooked his fingers around the straps of my panties and pulled them down over my hips, then unlatched my bra. Gently, he pushed me down onto the silky sheets and crawled between my legs, biting his lip and wiggled out of his boxes.

"Come on, baby," I said shakily as he rubbed my inner thighs. Our lips met again as he pushed into me slowly. I wished he would go faster. It wasn't my first time. Sitting up a little, I adjusted so he could go deeper.

George rocked forward. I whimpered, "faster," and dug my nails into his back. At that he flinched. I forgot how sensitive he was, and opted to just pulling him closer. He kissed me sloppily reached for my hand which I grabbed and squeezed. "More," I rasped out, hoping he wouldn't cum before I did and forget about me.

Although he sped up, it wasn't enough, and I whined. I tried to shift around him so he could find that one spot, but he just didn't get it and continued with his unsatisfying pace. Slowly, I realized his movements were growing sloppier. He was close.

"C'mon, please baby..." I whimpered, feeling him tense and moan my name. He pulled out, shaking slightly and breathing hard. I squeezed my legs together and reached over to brush his sweaty hair off of his face. George smiled and kissed me, blissfully unaware that I wasn't close to being finished.

I opened my mouth to say something to him, but he rolled over to go to sleep. Fine then. I laid on my side of the bed, not feeling like cuddling. I doubted George noticed. It seemed like he'd already fallen asleep. Just as I was about to drift off, the phone on the bedside table rang. I groaned and flipped over. The noise didn't cease. I wanted to smash the phone on the floor so it would shut up. Sighing, I rolled back over and put the cold receiver in my hand.

"Hello?"

"Ello love." The voice on the other sounded familiar.

"Hey, John."

"How was the wedding night? Did Georgie Porgie treat you alright?"

"Well actually..."

"Did he hurt you? I'll cripple him..."

"No John! I'm fine. He just didn't...finish the job," I explained meekly.

"Well what'd you expect? He popped his cherry when he was 17."

"Isn't that normal? How old were you?"

"If you absolutely must know I was 16, but enough of this. I'm just gonna get straight to the point. Do you want me to get you off or not?"

"John! What the hell?"

"Don't act surprised. Answer the question"

"I'm a marr-"
"Yes or no?"

"...Yes?"

"Alright then, I'll be over soon to pick you up."

"Wha-"

And then he hung up. My mind was racing as I set the receiver back down. I couldn't tell what was more shocking, John's proposal or that I said yes. But I hadn't had any good sex in a long time. It would be fine, just for now. Fuck. The thought sunk into my head. I was about to have sex with the John Lennon...After I just married the George Harrison. Christ, I was living some 16 year olds wet dream. Sitting up, I winced as the bed creaked. The sleeping lump of George didn't stir. This is not the time to think about him. I should probably get ready for John.

I tiptoed across the room and flipped through my closet in the dark. My eyes settled on a short dress that I remembered that stopped a little bit above my knee. Then I went through my underwear drawer and picked out a lingerie set that I had bought recently. No one had seen it. Not even George. John would be the first person.

I put on everything I picked out and added some high heels to the mix. Next, I took my makeup into the bathroom where I could have a light and put it on. Finally, I put some product on my hand and ran it through my hair to eliminate any frizz. Perfect. I grabbed my coat and purse and walked over to the couch to wait for John to arrive. I silently prayed that George wouldn't wake up for a midnight snack because if he did I didn't know what I would say.