삼십 팔 :

10:04 am, Sunday

10:04 am, Sunday. I had just woke up. Jimin is still asleep and I'm feeling rather queasy if you ask me, slightly dizzy but not the nauseous kind.

"Miyoung dear, come here for a while!" I heard a loud audible shout coming from the other end of the house. I hurriedly made my way out of our room, going downstairs to see who it was. It sounded a lot like Jimin's mom.

"Oh my, sorry if I had to disturb you but can you please help me with the cooking?" Mom said, not even sparing a short glance as it looked like she was too busy with the food.

"Of course." I said as I immediately made my way towards the kitchen, seeing what I can help with.

"You can cut the vegetables dear." I nodded as I prepared what I had to use. I laid the cutting board, a knife, and the variety of vegetables I had to chop.

"What are you cooking mom?" I asked out of curiosity as I began to chop the carrots.

"I'm making Stir fried noodles and also some Lamb Skewers. They're Jimin's favorite."

The apples of my cheeks had turned up along with my smile as I let out a small chuckle. I knew about Jimin's love for Lamb Skewers, just like he knew my small addiction for tteokbokki. I found it amusing because even though it's only been a few months, we knew almost everything about each other. It was somehow heart fluttering, thinking how close we've grown so fast.

"I'm glad you're here. Now I have someone to help me with cooking."

A smile made it's way to my face; "How about Mr. Park, can't he cook?" I asked.

"Oh my— You should never let him go near the kitchen. Gosh, it's an absolute disaster." She said and we both laugh.

"Then I'll gladly help with your culinary needs from now on mom." I said, followed by a chuckle.

"Have you wandered around Busan yet?" His mom asked.

I shook my head; "Not yet, why?"

"You should go sightseeing while your here. The views here are absolutely amazing. Bring Jimin too."

"Sure, I'll tell that to him." I said and smiled at her.

"I'll take it from here dear." She said as she had finished grilling the meat.

I had given her the cutting board and just headed down to the living room as I had nothing else to do. I decided to take a look around, going through the numerous frames with countless of pictures displayed across the room.

But there was this one particular picture that seemed to catch my eye. It was an old looking photo of Jimin.

He was in a cow costume, covered in speckles of black and even a hat with a cute yellow bow. It looked like the absolute definition of adorable. I couldn't contain myself to the point where I almost squealed.

"What are you up to?" Jimin sneakily popped out of nowhere, snaking his arms around my waist as he places his chin onto my shoulder.

I gave him a peck on his cheek followed by a smile; "Oh, you're up. I was just—looking around."

"I look cute don't I?" Jimin said as he saw the dainty frame in my grasp.

I let out a small chuckle; "most definitely."

"That was taken in an old school play."

Out of pure curiosity, I asked; "Really? Were you a good student back then?"

"Well not only was I handsome but I was quite the intelligent one. I was valedictorian of my class." He said with utter confidence.

"When we have a child, I want it to be like you; cute and smart." I said, landing a peck onto his lips once again.

Jimin slyly smirks; "Are you saying you want to have a child now? Because if you do—"

"Now don't act all seductive, you were the one who got all nervous and tense when your dad asked about having a child. I'm not saying I want one now." I said, causing him to pout.

"By the way, mom said we should go sightseeing while we're here. Let's go on Tuesday."

His pouting state had immediately washed off; "Of course, anything for you." He said and kissed me.

ʕʔ
yallsters sorry I've been
inactive lately ;(((