Namjoon

A/N: heyyyy i'm alive kdjdk sorry i haven't updated in awhile but here i am! this will be an angst btw (lowercase intended)
——

joons94 sent a snap!
Tap to view -3 mins ago

joons94 sent a snap! Tap to view -3 mins ago

(Y/N): mhm I am!

(Y/N): I cant wait to see you

joons94: yea me too

(Y/N): alright i'll see you soon 💕

joons94: yup see you 💕

-
you and namjoon started dating a couple weeks ago. at first he was so sweet, sending you chocolates and cute morning texts but all of a sudden he began to be quite distant. you didn't notice it because you were so blinded by love. namjoon seemed like the perfect guy for you. you've been through many breakups that left you heartbroken so you were determined to have this relationship last. plus namjoon was amazing. he gave the best hugs, cuddles, and cute little kisses. some could say you were whipped. so whipped that now you were on your way to pick up your boyfriend. he claimed his car broke down so now you had to drive, even though you're pretty sure you saw him with his car earlier today. you pushed that thought aside and forced yourself to believe your beloved boyfriend's lie.

you made it to his house. his car wasn't there. you thought maybe he took it to get repaired. you texted him first but there was no reply, so you waited in your car a bit longer. tired of waiting, you walked to his door and knocked a couple times. couple times turned into knocking repeatedly and knocking soon turned to banging. you gave up and tried calling, no answer. now you were worried, namjoon always answered your calls and came to the door right after you knocked. you jogged back to your car and dialed one of joons close friends.

"hello?"

"hey jin! umm have you seen namjoon recently?"

there was a pause.

"hello?"

"o-oh um no i haven't seen him"

"alright... talk to you later jin"

"yea, talk to you later"

you hung up the phone with a confused expression. why did he sound so nervous after you asked where joon was? you tried contacting joons other friends and they gave you the same response. some told you not to worry too much and that namjoon sometimes acts like this. you were still worried, despite what his friends said. you ended up driving home and falling asleep early that night.

-

joons94 sent a chat!
Tap to view -2 mins ago

joons94: hey babe

(Y/n): namjoon? where have you been !?

joons94: wdym?