Shit!

Today started off great. I got to do the diddly doo with Yumi last night and I'm not Xana's child. Even though that was a few days ago today just felt great for some reason.

On Sunday it's boys night out with just Ulrich, Odd, Jeremy, and I. The girls will be having a sleepover at Yumi's.

Tonight we're going to laser tag, getting pizza, and play video games later.

When we got to laser tag we all signed up for 10 games to see who was the best of the best.

"Ok guys, you ready to get your asses kicked?" I asked everyone

They all fake laughed while making a sarcastic face at me and then we got called inside, now it was time to have some fun.

--1 hour later--

We all came out of the room, they all laughed while I came out not laughing.

"I guess it was a pretty good came, what do you guys think?" I asked

They laughed some more.

"Haha you said you would kick our asses what happened buddy?" Odd said

"What do you mean? I did, go and look at the scores." I hollered at Odd.

Odd walks over to the guy on the desk who is printing out the sheet of paper that shows who won and who lost.

"Ok here are the scores. First game, winner was Mason."

"Told you."

"Hey the list isn't done yet just wait and you'll hear the results." Jeremy said

"Second game, winner was Mason. Third game, winner was Ulrich. Fourth game, winner was Mason. Fifth game winner was me." Odd would dance after he said his name.

"I told you guys I'd kick your ass."

"Sixth game, winner was Ulrich. Seventh game, winner was me." Pause and dance.

"Eighth game, winner was me." Dance session again.

"Ninth game, winner was Jeremy. And finally the winner of the last and final game was... Not you because you lost 2 points for crossing on to your opponents side and the winner was me!" Odd said as loud as he could and danced so much that he was out of breathe afterwards.

"So if the calculations are correct Odd won with 4 points, Ulrich had 1 point, I had 1 point, and Mason had 1 point. So Mason you indeed..." Laughs during talking "Oh I can't even finish the sentence it's too funny." Jeremy and the guys all cracked up about the comment even I did, only because I let my cockiness get in the way and counted my chickens before they hatched.

And I mean way before they hatched.

--Another hour later--

So we came back to Odd and Ulrich's room and we ate the pizza there after we traveled home and got our pizza.

"So Mason, I gotta ask you, only since you asked me. Have you got your eyes set on anybody in the school here?" Ulrich asked me.

Shit! Does he know that I'm dating Yumi, where could it have been, I mean we have been very careful of when we get together and all that, but who could've seen.

"Uhh... What about you guys before I answer." I said nervously.

"Haha that's easy to say theirs, Odd doesn't have one because he's dated all, but one." Ulrich said.

Haha sounds like my cousin

"No! Not all of them, not the little kids!" Odd yelled

Ulrich smirked "Ya ok, anyways Jeremy's is Aelita, I mean he spent a long time bringing her back to the real world after her dad sent her to Lyoko."