CHAPTER 25: MIYEON AND JENNIE

Author's POV

Flashback

"What brings you here?"

"Miss Kim... we need to talk.."

"Oppa..can you leave us for a while?" The manager nodded and left the room.

"What else you need to talk about?" Jennie crossed her arm as she stare at the other girl..maintaining her bitchy face.

"Jennie..its about Y/-"

"Stop." Jennie raised her hand as signal for her to stop.

"i dont need your explanation. i saw the scene well. I'm not blind. Now please get out from here. Dont waste my time." Jennie turned around..zipping her bag and lift the bag and.

"Kim Y/N loves you. He fucking love Jennie Kim! Stop acting like this now listen to me!" That words from her make Jennie turned to face her.

"Love?" She fake laugh.

"What kind of love is it when saw him kiss another girl right in front of my eyes. is it funny?" Jennie messed with her own hair.. dropping the bag harshly to the floor.

"Thats why i need you to listen to me."

"Why do i need to listen to you?" "i'm busy."

She grabbed her bag.

Jennie was about to walk away but she grabbed her wrist.

Jennie looked at the grip. "Let me go."

The other girl stare at Jennie's eyes. "He's dying."

"Excuse me?"

"Kim Y/N..the man that loves you with all of his heart...is dying."

Jennie stared at her with shocked..

"He had brain tumor..he refused to do treatment."

With that Jennie kneeling down...sat on her knee...crying..she cupped her mouth to hold her sobbing to loud.

The other girl kneeling down to meet Jennie's level and pull her into hug. She rubbed her back gently.

Jennie pull away from the hug. "So why you guys ki-"

"We were not kissing, Jennie." She cut off Jennie's word immediately.

"Then what did i saw on that day?"

"On that day..to be honest..we saw you standing outside the gate. I told him you there but he said lets pretend not seeing you. I was taken aback when he lean closer to me. Our lips almost touched. But he slightly back away when we heard the car's door slammed harshly. And we knew that you saw it. He just said sorry to me while shaking his head and run from there."

"I'm sorry Jennie.. i didnt mean to.. i dont know why he act like that."

"Its not your fault. Whats your name anyway?"

"I'm Miyeon.. me and him taking care the charity house together. We are friends not more than that."

"Now.. tell me...where is him right now?"

"He's not with me. His family bring him home."

"Family?"

"Yes..before i forget.. he asked me to pass you this.."