Chapter 9

Keith's POV

In this new, sorta' fucked up world, there is no right or wrong. No more 8th grade bullies to shank me... everyone is lonely, yet it's now that I feel like I belong. After all this time when life wasn't fucked up. Does that make me fucked up? I have a boyfriend without being judged, I have friends, even though I did snap at them and I called Romelle a whore... all that jazz. Anyways, that isn't the point I'm trying to make. We've all forgiven each other, even though deep in Romelle's mind she will remember the harsh words. Pidge will remember how I called her a bitch to. I just couldn't lose anyone else.

Adam gave me his necklace to carry him to the new world, the one after this one. I have to do what he asked of me. I have to forgive Shiro, he loves me and I love him, very much. He is a big brother to me, I cant let these freaks ruin everything.

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night to Adam's soothing voice, the same words spoken when he gave me the necklace that hangs around my neck delicately.

"If I can't carry this to the new world I want you to carry it."

Did he know he wouldn't make it? Did he give it to me to tell me that he was going to die? Or maybe he was hoping he'd die. that thought makes me sick to my stomach.

I had done it with Lance, because I love him. And I am going to apologize to Shiro because I love him. I'm going to thank Ava because she deserves someone just like all the rest of us. She is looking for her twin brother Even and I want to help her. This world is going to be tough, but when its over maybe it wont be anymore.

After this is over I want to make things right. I want to be able to die happy, I want everyone I love to die happy. This whole team is the most family I've ever had. Too bad for me, cuz' nothing goes my way...

Lance's POV

I stare out the window in hopes that mybe all of a sudeen flowers will bloom and everything will go back to normal.

I remember the day this started.

——————

I run fast, like sonic the hedgehog *lenny face*

I run fast, faster than I ever knew I could. Pidge's limp body over my shoulder. Hunk struggles behind me.

In the background I hear explosions and gunfire and crying. Piercing screams fill my ears.

Tears cascade down my face. I run faster, faster as a crowd of walkers come up behind me. Hunk yells my name but I have to get Pidge far away from here.

Someone shakes me.

"Yeah?" I say blankly. It was Shiro. I turn to face him and he gives me a pitiful look.

"You okay? You've been distant." He says. When he puts his hand on my shoulder I shrug his hand off.

"Don't touch me. I'm fine, I don't need everyone babying me."

In the beginning of this I was the guard of my group and I hunted. My sister never liked that but Nadia was the one who suggested it. Pidge and Hunk left me deserted in the woods, because I told them to. Pidge needed safety and I was hurt.

We had been attacked by a group of survivors who took everything we had. Their dog attacked me and I couldn't walk.

"Go! C'mon go! Stupid!" I yell at Hunk.

"No. I'm not going to leave you." Hunk said. I growl at hit myself as hard as I can before screaming at the top of my lungs so I draw walkers attention.

"Now you have to. I can't walk. You can't carry both of us." I say with tears in my eyes.

He gives me a hurt and hateful look.

"You can't say I didn't try." He has visible tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry." I whisper as they get so far I can no longer seem them. The walkers finally approach and I brace myself.

Boom. Boom.

I open my eyes and see the walkers starting to fall.

"You trying to take a nap?" A girl with purple hair says with a smirk.

"No, I was bracing myself for my death. I got attacked by a dog, I can't walk." I say as soon as I recognize her.

"It's good to see that's how you'd die if I hadn't saved your ass."

"Do you have my sister?" I ask.

"Speak of the devil." She says. She points at her.

She looks at me.

She bolts over to me and hugs me as tightly as she can.

"I missed you so much! I love you!" She says. I cry.

Shiro shakes me again.

"What?" I say with a shaky voice as I wipe tears off my face. I look at him and he just stares. He understands I don't need the pity.

"You and I can train tomorrow morning if you want."

I nod and he smiles and ruffles my hair. I start bawling. I'm alone right now but, he cares, he knows that I'm not a baby.

I cry until I eventually fall asleep in front of the window. And when I open them again Keith is asleep across from me. A smile pushes up onto my face.

His face is peaceful and it looks cute.

——————

923 words truckers

So I needed some ideas.

I don't know how to add Lotors crew! Plz help me.

Also I would love some help with suggestions? I'm desperate ok...

Bye 👋🏻