A regular day

Sebastian woke up the next morning, smiling at the feeling of Grell's body against his. He smiled and kissed the back of her neck softly, hearing her giggle softly.

"Mmm morning Sebby~" She said softly as she turned over and kissed his nose.

"Morning to you as well beautiful~"

"Hmm stop it~" She said, running her fingers through his dark hair, seeing more of his handsome face. He chuckled and rested his hand on her hip.

"We should get up we gotta get ready for work." Sebastian nodded and sat up, cracking his back. Grell sat up as well and grabbed her glasses and put them on her nose. Sebastian got up and grabbed a shirt, pants, underwear and socks and headed to the bathroom to shower.

Grell went into the kitchen to make coffee for the both of them. She pushed her long crimson hair behind her shoulder. She sipped on her coffee, having quite the amount of sugar and cream. Sebastian always said that was what made her so sweet. Soon she heard the shower water being turned off, then Sebastian appeared, having on his pants and shirt, still drying his damp hair. With a kiss on the cheek he took his coffee.

"Thank you love."

"No problem honey. Now hurry you'll be late for work." Sebastian chuckles and kissed her nose.

"I am never late my love."

~~~~

Sebastian parked his car into the parking lot as he arrived at his work. He may have only been 22, but he was one of the forensic examiners of the London homicide unit. A blood stain spatter analysis to be precise. He just loved it. The color, the way it looked, the way it would make a pattern of art in its own unique fashion. He sat down at his desk, happily clicking his computer on as he heard the voices of the others in the department. He smiled at his coworkers as they walked past him, focusing on the next victim he needed to take off this world.

Jonathan Gavens
Age: 23
Crime: Sending explicit pictures to her.

"Morning Michaelis." Sebastian quickly clicked off the page and looked up at his coworker, agent Claude Faustus.

"Morning, you're here earlier than usual." Claude nodded and sat down in his chair rubbing the sleep from his eyes, his thin glasses needing to be re-adjusted.

"Indeed. I barely get any rest anymore with Chrysanthemum being up all night. Me and Miya are on schedules now."

Sebastian chuckled softly, as he continued to work. Suddenly a loud slam interrupted the silence, it being one of the other agents, William. He glared at Sebastian with a cruel look that could kill.

"Michaelis, quit fucking lolly-gagging and tell me what's going on in these photos." Sebastian looked up at the stern green-yellow eyes of William, then looked over the photos. Two victims. One male and one female. The male was shot twice, two bullet wounds in the chest. The girl however was much more bloody, her throat slashed and cut, the blood sloppy and everywhere. It was a personal killing towards the girl. It was so obvious. But William had other ideas.

"Look you fucking psycho were looking for a drug dealer. They came in, killed them, stole the dope, wam bam done. And." Will glared harsher as he spoke next. "I don't give a fuck what you say because that's what happened."

Sebastian just nodded, wanting him to just leave.

"Got it." Will then walked away, making Sebastian wonder, of all people in the building, who were all said to have a keen insight to the human soul and knowing who was a real criminal, why was William the only one who was creeped out by Sebastian?

~~~~

As the day dragged on, Sebastian longed to see his girl. He finished up the report of the drug killing, ignoring William's opinion of it and putting in that it was most likely an ex boyfriend of the woman. He got up and walked to his boss's office. He knocked on the door, hearing the signal to enter. He smiled as he handed the papers to Miss Red.

"Oh good Sebastian, I was just talking to William about the drug case. What do you think of it?" Sebastian shot a glance at Will, ignoring the death stare he got back.

"I'd say an ex boyfriend, seeing how the girl had more time taken, and how the male was quick and done." Red's thin crimson lips curved into a smile and nodded.

"Alright we'll keep that in mind." Sebastian nodded and walked out, smirking softly as he knew that would just tick Will off. Finally the day was over, and he could go home and see his beautiful girl. He clocked out, heading to the elevator to go down to the parking lot. As it opened, he was met with a small make out between two more coworkers, his usual little lab partner, Alois Trancy, and officer Ciel Phantomhive. They broke the kiss blushing softly, more Ciel was as Alois had a proud smirk on his face.

"We'll continue later~ My little blueberry~" Alois cooed in Ciel's ear, walking off with a bounce in his step. Ciel walked out blushing more.

"Shut the fuck up Sebastian." Sebastian chuckled softly as he headed down, walking to his car. As he drove home, he drove past this little drug store. Inside, his next victim. He carefully studied him for a good minute, seeing how he takes the garbage out exactly every night at 9:25 pm. He smirked and drove off, planning everything in that evil mind of his. As he parked the car, he walked up to the door, unlocking it and opening it up. He was then greeted with a big hug and a million kisses.

"Yay Sebby you're finally home~!!" Grell said happily, kissing him lovingly. Sebastian smiled happily into the kiss, holding her close to him.

"My my someone's in a lovey mood." He chuckled, as Grell smiled up at him.

"I just missed my Sebby that's all. How was work?"

"Oh the usual. Another big case, Will being on my ass again." Grell sighed and hugged him.

"You really should talk to Red about that."

"I know I know." He sighed and kissed her cheek. She smiled up at him and kissed his back then headed back to her office.

"How was work going?"

"Oh good! I got the first piece done." Grell was an artist/author. She had made a bestseller and she was able to work at home, thanks to the money she made off of it. It wasn't easy at first, but she pushed through. He sat down next to her and kissed her cheek softly, holding her close.

Mine. And only mine~