Jealous | Hoseok

***Includes Yoonmin

-------

You woke up super excited for today, because you knew who was coming over to hangout.

"Daddy!  Daddy!  Daddy!" You yelled while jumping on Hoseok's bed.

"I'm up!  I'm up!" He sprung into a sitting position.

"Daddy!  Guess what!?" You were way too excited.

"What is it baby?" Hoseok said while grabbing both of your hands.

"Yoongi and Min Min are coming today!" Min Min was your playmate, and you two were inseparable when you were together.

It was always a mess when someone had to go home.

---

Yoongi and 'Min Min' had finally arrived, and you couldn't be more excited.  Well, you were more excited to see Min Min but you were happy for Yoongi too.  After all, he was the one that brought Jimin here.

At the moment, you and Min Min were playing on your tablet, a character dress up game to be exact.

"I don't want her to have that dress!" Jimin suddenly shouts.

(Your age is 4 and he is 7)

"Why?!" You yelled back.

"Because its too pink!" He took the tablet from you, "Let's make it yellow!"

"No!" You stomped your foot.

"Yes!"

*SMACK!*

Gasps were heard from the two caregivers sitting in the other room.

They both ran in just in time to see you with tears streaming down your red face.

"What happened!?" Yoongi yelled and questioned.

Jimin stayed silent and watched as he picked you up and brought you over to Hoseok.

Hoseok took you out of the room, leaving Jimin with Yoongi.  Yoongi walked up to the cowering little, "What were you thinking Jimin?  I did not teach you that hitting is a good thing!" With that, he walked out of the room, helping Hoseok calm you down.

"Daddy?" Jimin asked silently.

---

It was dinner time, and none of the caregivers had spoken to Jimin since what happened earlier.  You noticed how little attention he was getting, but the two would steal your attention back before you could say or do anything.

Now, you guys were all at the kitchen table, eating chicken nuggets and pizza.

Looking across the table, you saw Jimin poking a nugget deep into ketchup.  Yoongi noticed too, "Min Min, eat your food, don't play with it." Min Min was beginning to cry, but it was too silent for anyone to realize.

"Min Min?" You tried to get his attention.  Both caregivers looked his way, and began to feel extremely guilty.  You got up from your chair, went around to him, and gave him a big bear hug.  Then he started to sob.

Hoseok and Yoongi joined the hug as well, then they each tickled their little's to lighten the mood.

-------

Sorry about my lateness once again!

💟✌