4

Grammarly May make a few mistakes but hopefully, it's doing good.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at 6 am. I took a quick shower and packed my backpack with clothes. I get ready to fly off to Oklahoma. I stood there, as I vanish in the bright white light.

~

~

I landed at the Welcome to Oklahoma sign. A car waiting for me on the side of the road. 1967 Chevy Impala. I throw my bag in the back seat as I quickly get in. An angel driving not a normal sight to see. I found the nearest cafe that's two miles into town. I walked into the cafe, pink and white tiled floor, pink booths and tables. "Welcome to the Daisy Cafe!" The bubbly waitress chirped as I nodded.

I stepped to her "have you seen this man?" I asked taking out a picture and showing her Saxon. She looked at it for a good minute. "I'm sorry I haven't." She said as I nodded. I heaved a sigh and thanked her and left the cafe. Finding tourists attractions is my best option to find the farmhouse, and to find Saxon before he kills.

~

~

1:30 pm, I'm currently waiting for this elderly guy to look at the picture of Saxon. His shaking hands held the paper as he studied the picture. "Yeah, I've seen him. He came in for Halloween decoration." He said handing me the photo back. "Did He say where?" I asked "some farmhouse." He said, "can you tell me where?" I asked once more as I patiently wait for his response. "I.. mustn't tell, it's a haunted place full of tragedy." He said shooing me out of his shop.

I went everywhere asking about the farmhouse, no one seems to wanna speak about it. Then I met this elderly lady. She pulled me to the side of this hardware shop. "The farmhouse is off of Kent-street, last house on that street." She said and I nodded "What's the history of the house?" I asked "two families have lived there. Since it was built. Both died tragically. Now whoever goes there to spend the night, becomes sick mentally and physically." She said and then walked off.

It was getting night time. I need some sleep from the long day I had. I found the cheapest motel and checked in. I was so disgusted by the room. That I snapped my fingers and the room was cleaned up and disinfected, no germs what so ever. After my quick shower, five minutes quick I got dressed and set my alarm for 6 Am. It's gonna be Saturday tomorrow, and I just find Saxon soon. Cause if he starts killing he won't stop until he decides too.

They have controlled their selves pretty well. Saxon, on the other hand, hasn't. I flicked off the light and the only light was from outside from the vacancy sign. I turned over and fell asleep as soon as I got comfy.

A/N I'm sorry for this chapter is short, the next one won't be.