Book Discontinued

I know it's been a while! But to be honest I didn't even think I'd log back into my account so consider your selves lucky. I figured you guys, as my amazing readers deserved an explanation as to why I left this wattpad account with the majority of my books incomplete. This is because I simply lost interest in writing books based off an idea that wasn't ever mine to begin with.

Sure, what happened in the book, and how the characters acted were all up to be. But everything else really wasn't, and that boxed me in. I prefer to have a ton of space as a writer to express my feeling, and myself into my characters, and into my books. I really hoped this helped you paint a clearer picture as to why I vanished from the world.

My new wattpad account is Dieticedwater I've been posting a story called 'Iyla' on it and i plan to write so many more stories <3 anyways thank you all so much for reading and I hope you stay connected to my writing and go take a peek at my own works. I love you all and I wish you the best of luck.

P.S. Feel free to leave self promotions of your books in my comments. You books deserve to be read and I'll look at as many of your amazing creations as i can. Love you all. I wish you all the best.