15- Teamwork Between Rivals

Ever since our quarrel, I didn't tell Midoriya about what happened. He never asked too. I gues Iida didnt tell either. As he forgot his plan and gave up on it. Sadly I couldnt leave my Upper Half heart behind me. We talked it over and we will continue the plan with me being here. I hope we can move forward with something. Iida took charge of the planning and supplying. I helped along with the planning because theres not much freedom  given to me anyway. Theres so little I can do to help but Im here now. Together we can face anything, right Midoriya?

As he hugged my arm so tightly, I felt so sad inside. I know the risks but for everyone I wish a better place. Thats not too much to ask. He looks up to me with those green eyes, I pat him to not worry and give him a kiss on the head. Everything will be better. I unfold a blueprint and start analyzing.

((EXPLANATION TIME!))
Hello there.. Wamy-san here. Intermission time. The story has gotten a little deep now and I promise it will get better. I promise to my two bois 😌.

While we let Todoroki understand what the hell Midoriya has been doing without the help of Midoriya himself, let me explain. Todoroki was able to come down to Lower Earth because the time he came down was nighttime most of the security was built for the morning to be aware with though purely he was just lucky i guess. Midoriya originally came to the forest to distress but got a gift from the sky. Uraraka hasnt appeared yet because she'll be relevant ...maybe.😅 lets see ;) When Midoriya saw Todoroki he got so obsessed over the fact he might lose him again he forgot everything he planned and worked for. The peace he promised between the two worlds. Todoroki realized that, so hes doing his best to help the people left who believe in peace.

Iida got mad at Todoroki cause he believes hes the main reason Midoriya's helping the Upper Half was him which was partly true. Iida is more or less sides with the Lower Half because he believes the Upper Halfs are not any better. Theyre the worst but he cant be blamed because thats what he was taught.

I hope my explanation has made it clearer what the storys been going so far. Thank you for reading anddddd back to the story 😊

"Iida!" I ran to him panting. He was sitting with the.. people who work for Bakugou just talking to each other.

"What?" They were holding cards, they must have been busy playing.

"I think Ive figured out a way."  I look at him positive.

We go to the blueprint room and I take the transmitter and receiver blueprints. I found what was wrong, they were so focused on using this as the only way but what if there was another way.

"Another way?" He asked so shocked. Midoriya was close to the answer but I believe mine is closer. What if we use the signals from telephones. It will be specific to the people we want to receive the message. Clearly while the monitoring of all possible ways to enter the middle of both worlds, we cant do what they planned. We'll get traced back. My landing here was just coincidental and atmost lucky. Soon enough though Im sure theyll find me thanks to video recordings. Heck, they might know already and infact searching for me right now. I need this done quick.

I look to Iida for desperation, if only there was another way. I explain my plan and the parts I needed. He said the best time he can go would be tonight. He points out to the door where Bakugou's people were. I know I'll need them soon. I'll need something that won't trace back to us or specifically this location.

"Guys!" I started opening to them the plan. I pause to take a breath and look to Midoriya's room. He must still be asleep.

I'll need them to use their brain. Bakugou would never send mindless servants. One of them can help me the most. I explain to them first we'll need a computer and a telephone. We'll connect the telephone to the computer and remove all possible ways to find us. The computer needs to be old. The old computers have the worst location finder so if they did crack the code and find our location at most it can give a city. Iida will provide that. Next is the message, Ill need someone to help me script one out. It needs to be short as possible to get more people and more messages out there.

A message for anyone.
People who believed in me, in Midoriya and is still is I wont let you down.

A/N :: Soryyy this chapter is a little boring but one or another we need fillers right??? =3=  I promise therell be some tododeku finally in the next chapter. 😁😊 till next time.