Nan-yes......I am going.

Just then his clients came so Manan got up and Manik quickly mumbled to her.

Ma-we will talk abt this later.

And then Manik shook his hand with his client and his wife. Nandini too shook hands with the man and hugged kissed his wife. They sat and Manik ordered food and they started their discussion.

Nandini was talking to the clients wife as she too was partially house wife, they were talking abt their respective husbands likes and dislikes, parties, clothes and all.

In all this the food was arrived and they started eating. Nandini took her first bite and realised that he food was slightly spicy then her taste but it was yummy.

They all were busy in talking and eating, at some point the level of spice increased for Nandini and now she was stuck badly, neither she can stop eating nor she can disturb Manik.

She started eating slowly with drinking water but after eating so much her tongue was burning, her nose had started flowing which she covered by wiping it with the tissue paper. When you eat little spicy food but keep eating it , at some point it becomes unbearable spicy and our tongue starts burning, same happened with Nandini.

The client's wife was talking about the business with her husband and Manik which is why she didn't see Nandini's state and Nandini stopped eating food but soon the lady joined back Nandini and forced her to eat more.

At one point Nandini coughed and Manik turned to her and gave her water. She drank and Manik asked her.

Ma-are you okay........

Nandini just hhmmed faintly and Manik resumed the meeting. By the time they completed food, they meeting was at the end so the ordered for desserts and Nandini was waiting for it but it took more time then needed and by this time the damage was already done.

Nandini was just praying to god to finish this meeting before she blunders this lunch meet. God too did hear her and within mins they were exiting the hotel. Nandini was walking with very small steps.

Manik bid bye to the clothes who left in their car and behind was their car bought by valet. Without looking at her Manik said to Nandini.

Ma-let's go.

She somehow sat inside the car and Manik started driving. He spoke as he was happy abt the deal.

Ma-you know.......

But he was interrupted by Nandini who took his name faintly.

Nan-Manik........

He looked at her with his lower lip btwn his teeth and saw her cupping her abdomen tightly. He stopped the car abruptly and asked being extremely worried.

Ma-Nandini........kya hova.

She raised her face at him and Manik saw her sweating badly, crying and her nose flowing, her expressions painful and soft hiss leaving her lips. He immediately cupped her face and asked being hell scared after looking at her condition.

Ma-what happen.....?

Nan-theeka.......ooowwww

She said that and hissed badly tightening her hold on her abdomen and with other hand she fisted Manik's clothes. Hearing her Manik repeat the word.