17. good night

Hoyeon's POV

"You guys okay?" Jisoo asked while handing me and Jihoon mugs of hot chocolate. I nodded. "Y-Yeah, we're fine." Jihoon glared at me and turned to look at Jisoo. "I'm not. She stole the umbrella earlier. I almost got soaked!"

"Well, you must've been dumb to realize Hoyeon has fast reflexes." Jisoo said and sat beside me. I sipped the chocolate and sighed. "I acted dumb--"

"You are dumb, Jihoon."

"Let me finish, you witch!" I went closer to the right arm of the couch because Jihoon started attacking Jisoo. I smirked and looked at them. "Y'know guys, I don't mind if you go get a room."

"Excuse me?!"

"What the hell?"

They started to attack me but I pointed at my mug. "It'll be spilled. You don't want your efforts to be ruined, right?" I asked Jisoo. She growled and elbowed my thigh.

"Hey! That tickles! Stop!" I called out and placed my mug on the table. "Hey, my thighs are sensitive, Jisoo!" I said again, but thankfully, Jisoo stopped and looked at Jihoon.

"Why you stop?" Jihoon bit his lip. "I might touch something I shouldn't touch." I stood up and choked him, shaking his neck. "Don't mention it anymore!"

Jisoo pulled my hands away from Jihoon. "I barely died in there!" I placed my hands on his neck and choked him again. "Then, I'll just continue it!"

"Hey, guys, stop it!" Jisoo said.

"Won't you even miss my handsome face?!" Jihoon commented and showed his puppy eyes. "That makes me wanna choke you more."

"Cut it out already." Jisoo said once again with her low ass voice and deadly death glares that'll send you straight to hell. Jihoon and I avoided our gaze with her, sure that Lucifer's gonna get us in about a minute or two.

We flinched when Jisoo clapped her hands so fucking loud. "Well, you guys want to eat something?" We looked at her and she's like an innocent girl.. well, who pretends to be, either way.

"Macaroni soup will do." Jihoon pointed out and I nodded in agreement. "Y-Yeah, that will do." Jisoo smiled widely again and left us to make some macaroni soup in the kitchen.

"Wasn't she scary?" Jihoon whispered in my ear. I nodded. "Come on, let's not make it obvious that we're scared of her." He added and turned on the TV. It was on Cartoon Network and they were currently playing Lamput.

"Ooh, I love this." I said and rubbed my hands together. "I'll grab a snac--" We froze when Jisoo's voice boomed inside the apartment. "No one's getting snacks before I finish preparing your asses' macaroni soup."

"Yes, mother." Jihoon and I replied together. We only stared at the TV and laughed when.. there's something funny, obviously. Later, the scent of macaroni soup lingered on my nostrils.

"Finally~." Jihoon stood up and went to the kitchen counter where Jisoo placed the bowl of macaroni soup. I followed Jihoon and Jisoo gave us small serving bowls to bring in the living room.

The three of us looked up when it suddenly became so noisy because of the rain. "Can you guys still here me?" Jisoo said with a faint voice. "Say what?" Jihoon replied.

"The rain is too heavy! I'm staying in the apartment!" Jisoo shouted so we could all hear. "Do you have clothes?!" Jihoon shouted back. "I'll borrow Hoyeon's!"

"Hell no, mom!" I replied and grabbed my bowl. I went to the living room and switched the channels until I reached Disney Channel. "You guys have movies, don't ya?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeah, but we watched them all. It would be a pain in my eyes to look at them. Besides, majorly, our CDs are all romances, thanks to this stupid rat over here." I glared at Jihoon when he pointed at me.

"How dare you call me a rat!" I said and pinched his side, making him jump. "Ugh. Don't do that." He shooed my hand away. I flipped my hair and scooped a spoonful in my bowl.

"God, maybe I'm the prettiest rat."

"Are you even pretty? Lol." I heard Jihoon whisper to himself, but it was loud enough for me to hear. I kicked him and he screamed. "No! I almost spilled my macaroni soup!"

"Serves you right for calling me a rat! But the romance CDs are good, you just sleep after 25 minutes in the movie. You're always not getting into the good part, y'know. A kill joy thing." He threw a throw pillow on my lap, thankfully.

"Stop attacking. I don't want this godly soup to come to waste." I said and started to eat my macaroni soup again. "Good defense, kid." Jisoo commented and made herself comfortable on the one-man seat.

Minutes passed by, so I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 8:53. "It's getting late." I stood up and stretched. I went to the kitchen to place the bowl in the sink. "Fuck, I didn't even have a bath yet."

"Then, go have a bath. The rain's still pouring, damn it. Imma have to tell Yuqi I'm staying here for the night." I heard Jisoo said while making my way upstairs.

I took a towel from my laundry cabinet and went inside the bathroom to freshen. When I finished, I saw Jisoo on my bed, scrolling through her phone. She stood up when she saw me and walked towards my direction. "What--"

She suddenly took my towel from me, making me drag it back to my body. "Hey! I'll hand you over the towel after I change. You don't need to snatch away my towel and leave me naked." Jisoo laughed.

She entered the bathroom and before she can close it, she spoke up. "And please prepare clothes for me to borrow." I nodded and she closed the bathroom door.

I started going through my closet and found my pajamas. I changed into it and handed Jisoo the towel. "Thanks!" I rolled my eyes and rummaged in my closet once again to find clothes that will cover Jisoo up.

I placed the clothes on my bed and just in time, Jisoo opened the bathroom door. "The water's really cold, especially that it's raining hard." I heard her say. "What's it gonna do with the rain?"

"It's cold outside, don't you think?" I nodded, since she had a point. "Anyway, go get changed. I'll be downstairs." I said before taking my leave. I went down the stairs and saw Jihoon staring at the TV, eyes heavy.

"Hey, you should go to your room and wash up." I said and nudged him. He closed his eyes and didn't answer me. "Jihoon, don't make me repeat myself."

"Great, now I have two mothers in this apartment. Wait, plus! My real mom." I smacked his arm and he glared at me for doing so. "I can't lift you. You know you're heavier than us."

"Eh, whatever." I stood up and sighed. "Fine. If you don't wanna go to your room, I'll tell Jisoo she can occupy it." I turned my back on him and returned to my room but I felt someone hugging my legs.

"Hey, get off me!" I said but Jihoon just pouted and shook his head. "I'll return to my room and be a good boy, mommy, just don't let that witch sleep on my precious bed." I laughed and helped him up.

"Who you calling 'witch', you ogre?" Jisoo tackled Jihoon and she almost stepped on the thing between Jihoon's legs. "Hey, my--! You know! You almost hit it, my god!"

"Serves you right, dick ass." I coughed but they continued on calling each other names. I pointed at the stairs even though they're not paying attention. "I'll head to my room and sleep."

"Yeah, good night, Princess!" Jihoon said while Jisoo choked him. "Nighty-night, Hoyeon." Jisoo replied and Jihoon suddenly kicked her feet away. I laughed and sighed.

"Good night, guys."

•••