Chapter 24 - Car crash

Y/N = Your Name 

L/N = Last Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V

Warning! Violence and Gore

You were just outside walking with your best friends Petunia and Flaky. You heard a honking noises from a distance and Flaky shivering " What was that?." Petunia look around and said " There's nothing there." Petunia and you kept walking but, Flaky was just standing there. She runs over to you guys and A car comes out of nowhere and hits her. You both turn around and you were screaming for help. Flaky was coughing up blood " Help....me." Petunia went to find someone and you were trying to move the car. You went over to the driver and yell " Watch where you going you manic!." You kick the car and the driver pull down his window. It was one of the teachers and he said " Did you just kick my car?." You talk back " Yes I did! You nearly kill Flaky." You went over to Flaky and the teacher went back to his car. He backs the car up and Flaky drops down to the floor. Petunia came back with the nurse and said " Don't worry Flaky help is here." The nurse grab out some towels and stared cleaning up the blood. Petunia look at the teacher and yells " Be careful next time! You could've kill her." You said to her " It's okay! I think he'll learn his lesson." The teacher drove away and there was still blood on his car. The nurse pick up Flaky like a baby and she said " I need to take her to my office. Don't worry She'll be fine in no time." She walks away with Flaky in her hands and Petunia just continue to class. You just stood there like a rock. You look back at the damage on the wall. You just walk away very slowly while staring at the blood.