chapter 1

Hey my lovely lovely readers, have y'all missed me? I know I've been gone for so long but hey I'm back and I'm back with a new story lol but I hope you like this one too. Xoxo Liz

Fiona POV

I was sitting at the table waiting for my mother and step father to be done with dinner. I don't know what's the big deal with having a "family" dinner for his son. If he hardly even talks to his dad, and when he does come around he's not even here. They've been married for almost 2 years and a half, and it's been a year since the last time we seen him. Well I guess that is a big deal to them at least. I was lost in my thoughts when I felt a hard tap on my shoulder.

"Hey you need to sit up  straight, you don't want to walk around  looking like  hunchback  of Notre  Dame" John said (my step brother)

Without a word I sat up straight in my chair putting my hands at my side and looked up at him. He looked different from the last time I seen him. His hair was much longer maybe down his shoulder blades in a ponytail, his eyes are even more brown then before, they looked happy. Almost as if he was up to something. He let his hair from his face grow as well. But it didn't look bad. More sexy in a way.

"That's a good girl." Jonh said

Wait what?! I was so lost in his face that I didn't know what he was talking about.

"What you mean?" I had to ask

"I mean that's a good girl cause you sat up straight when I said so" Was all he said and sat down next to me. Really close to me that I could feel his body heat.

"Oh well thank you, I think" I whispered softly. He's much older then me, About 22-23 , I'm only 17 going on 18 next month.

"So I see you've grown a lot since the last time I seen you" he reached into his pocket for something and pulled out his phone.

"Well that's what happens when you hit puberty" I snapped at him with an eye roll

"I see your attitude has grown as well." He nudged me with a  sneaky smirk playing on his lips

"Yup and you know what else-" I was cut off by my mother placing our plates in front of us. It looked so good.

"So fee, tell him about your art show that you have next week"

"Yes you have you seen her art yet? She's amazing" My stepdad chipped in he was so happy for me. I loved him as if he was my own dad plus he cared so much for my mother and me.

"Oh you're and artist?" John asked

"Yes" was all I said

"She's great, you have to see her work" my mom said. They looked so Happy, but I wasn't at all happy, all I can think about is what if I fail? This is a big deal for me. It made me sick to my stomach, I looked down and started to pick at my plate of food. And I never picked at my food I love to eat.

"Well I would love to see your art, maybe after dinner you can show me" I felt his leg rub on mine but I acted like I didn't just feel that.

"Okay" I said running my hand over his leg. What the hell, I don't know what I was thinking when I did that. But I can't move my hand now what's done is done.

"So John, how's school?" My mother asked keeping the conversation going

"It's good I'm in my last year." He answered her back and put his hand over mine. I got so scared I moved my hand so damn fast and placed it on my lap as if nothing happened