part 2

So I'ma keep writing this story until I get bored again hahaha. Well xoxoxo love Liz

Fiona POV

I reached for my phone that was still under his back. That's when he pulled me down making me fall on top of him. Trying to put my hand under his back while my other hand was trying to stop him from holding it in his big hand. We fault with each other for about 5 minutes until I gave up and just laid there on his soft chest he smelled so good as if he just came out the shower. I know I shouldn't even be doing this cause number 1 he's basically my brother and number 2 I know he's a player. Plus if my mother and stepdad found out they would kills us and I won't be able to go to my art show.

"Aw don't give up so easily sweetie" his hand went to my face moving my hair out of my eyes. Kissing my forehead in a very sweet way which made my heart almost leap out my chest.

"Shut up, and give it to me"

"You want me to give it to you?"

"Yes"

"Ok you asked for it" he said turning me in his arms so fast making me go under him this time, with his big body on top of mine. Making my body even hotter then it already was for him. wrapping my legs around his waist, his big hands holding my little ones down over my head. Turning my face to him 

"What the hell John?!" I yelled at him well more like moaned out. I bit my lip I felt my face get hot again he looked down at me Examining my face as if he was studying my every movement, my every flaw which made me even more nervous. He was too much of a man for me. I don't know how I didn't see this before. He was gorgeous.

"I'm giving you what you asked for?" he said it in a way as if he was confused

"You know what I meant. You asshole" I'm so mad right now, but I couldn't seem to push him off of me. I wanted him in the way he meant. But I know I couldn't, not yet. That's when I felt his lips at my neck. So soft. He was kissing my neck as if he was kissing a rose petal. So gentle and sweet leaving little hot trail's down my neck.

"If this isn't what you meant, ( he said each word with a kiss) then why aren't you stopping me?"

"I-i don't know"

"Stop me, if not then I will continue" he said looking at me in the eyes.

I tried so hard to make myself move and stop him but I couldn't move my hands and not because he was holding them but because deep down inside I didn't want to stop him. I wanted him to take me. Make me his.

"I'ma count to ten. If you don't stop me then, I'ma keep going"

"Okayyyy" I moaned out my heart was beeping so hard so fast. Please don't stop him. No stop him, I fought with myself inside my head.

"6"

Damn how did he get to 6 already? I guess with all the fighting I was doing in my head I lost count.

"10. Now there's no stopping me now"

"Wait I didn't even hear you count. You cheated!"

"I did not" his hands went all over my body. Slow going up my sides and Under my shirt on my warm breast. Making my nipples harder then they already were.