Ch. 13 How I fell for him. Literally

Hey awesome fans! I would really like some comments! I know you guys read because you vote but if you have time can you comment? I want to know your thoughts. I'll leave questions at the end of this chapter! Enjoy!

***************************

Haylynn's POV

I went through class as normally as possible. I didn't see the guy for the rest of the day and I was glad. I can't believe he kissed me. More shocking I can't believe I kissed him back! Sure I slapped him but still! How could I get so turned on by that? It doesn't matter anymore. I have Drew.

I have a student council meeting today. I walked to the classroom but someone covered my mouth. I tried to scream but the person tightened their grip. "Be quiet please," he whispered. Since I couldn't do anything else I did as I was told. He led me to a closet and blocked the door. He let go of my mouth and I turned to face him. "You," I exclaimed. He smiled and said, "Me." He stepped closer to me and I backed up.

"Just move out of the way," I said. He stared at me and smiled. "I don't want to," he said. I looked into his eyes and my knees felt weak. "W-What do you want," I asked. He touched my hair and sniffed it. He whispered in my ear, "I think you know." I pushed him back and stared at him.

I feel so frightened. Why is he making me feel like this? "Drew," I whispered and he smiled. "Your mate can't save you. He's being taken care of," he said. "What do you mean," I asked. Is Drew hurt? I have to go help him? How can I help him when I can't even get out of a closet? I lunged for the door but he grabbed my arm. He pulled me closer and whispered in my ear, "Don't do that again."

I was scared out of my mind and my breath quickened. Is he going to kill me? "I don't even know your name," I said. "My name doesn't matter. If you really need to call me something call me Love." "There's no way I'm calling you Love," I said. He bent down and kissed my neck. "Fine my princess. Call me...Trey," he said. "Why Trey," I asked. I could tell it wasn't his real name. "It means three. You, me, and your lover. I wonder what you'll call me when it's only us two?"

I gasped and turned around to face him. He pulled me closer and my face was crushed to his chest. I could barley breathe. "You wouldn't," I exclaimed. "Oh but I would. I would do anything for us. You're my one true love after all," he said. "We are not! I love someone else," I said. He sighed and stepped back still blocking the door.

"I know. A Mr. Drew Brentwood. A werewolf beta to be exact," he said. "H-How do you know that," I asked. He smiled and said, "I know everything about you love. I also know that you would do anything to protect him. If you tell anyone about me, I'll kill him. I'll kill him and everyone else in your life." I started to cry and he stepped forward. "Don't cry love. This is all to help you. You'll see. Everything will get better. Now go to your meeting and act normal. They're waiting for you." I nodded and I headed for the door.

Before I got out he whispered, "You won't tell a soul will you?" "N-no," I whispered and he kissed my cheek. I walked out of the room and looked back. He wasn't there. I broke out into a run and headed for the classroom. Will he really kill Drew? He doesn't seem like the bluffing type. I wiped my tears and took a deep breath. I can act normally. Maybe he just wants me. I have to protect Drew. I walked into the meeting room and sat down. Everyone was there already.

"Hey pres. We were waiting for you," Edward said. I gave a light smile and cleared my throat. I looked up and shrieked. It was Trey. He put a hand over his mouth and I nodded. Edward looked back and said, "What's wrong Pres?" Am I the only one that can see him? Trey disappeared from the room and I was in shock. Maybe...maybe that was just my imagination. There's no way he could've been there. Right?

**********************

Drew's POV

"You've got guts to track me down mutt," she said and blew cigarette smoke in my face. I smiled and leaned closer. "Helena it's nice to meet you too," I said. We were standing in an alley and I caught her while she was finishing up her meal. A meal of the human variety.