2

My dark secret
Part two

Chic POV
It took a long time but we finally got to Riverdale. We are going to live in the house that Alice grew up in but it still has some old things in it so until people come here to take it all out we need to go somewhere for a few hours. Betty is sleeping in the car with her head on me and Hal and Alice are talking outside. I listen to them because I have nothing else to do.

Alice walked near Hal and looked a bit nervous "When should we tell them?" She asked. I was confused she is probably talking about me and Betty what can they be hiding from us?

"I don't know... I think chic will handle it well but I don't know about Betty" Hal answer her. I got even more curious.

"I know... and especially now with all the changes, I hope she will be able to handle it well, that boy has a bad home we need to help him, the woman from the adoption place said we have to we have 2 weeks to decide if we want to adopt him or not, let's see how Betty will feel here and if she is happy we'll adopt him, I don't want to do anything that will hurt her but if she is happy here I think she will also be fine if we adopt him." Alice said.

OMG I can't believe they are thinking of adopting another kid, I know they talked about this before but only in theory. They don't know how much Betty hates the idea, she always tells me about it. What am I supposed to do should I tell her or not?
Suddenly I heard a Betty saying "hey, is everything ok?"

BPOV
I woke up, I was sleeping in the car, I couldn't believe I actually fell asleep, I saw that chic had a worried face. He suddenly became pale.

"Yeah, I didn't know you are awake, how are you feeling?" He asked, I could see he was hiding something but I ignored it. I trust him if he doesn't want to tell me something it's probably too personal and I shouldn't ask about it.

"I'm fine... where are mom and dad?" I asked.

"They are outside talking." He said and suddenly they both came in the car.

"Hey good you are awake!" Dad said, "we decided to go to pops I hope you are hungry!"

"I am now Let's go it before I start eating myself." I said and everything laughed.

I could see that chic is still worried... I hope everything is alright.