10.I'm Taehyung

-

-

A hand stopped the elevator doors from closing and a man walked in. he had a dark green dyed Mullet and a red stripe in there. He stopped next to me and pressed the '9'Th button.

He made an adorable box smile as to apologize for the disturbance. He was really handsome and beautiful for a man.. because of his childish smile, his voice surprised me.

"Hi, I'm taehyung, sorry to bother you." He said slowly as he smiled slightly. "No it's okay, I'm going to 9'Th floor too so no worries." I smiled.

He looked at the watch on his wrist and mumbled 'shit' to himself. When he realized he had sworn in-front of a stranger, he immediately bowed.

I just waved it off and stood straight, waiting for the doors to open. Which they eventually did with a light 'ping'. Me and taehyung kept talking for a while until I found my room and we parted.

The rest of the day I kept practicing dance and singing in the small studio. I also drew a little.
I decided to draw taehyung in case I met him again, then I could give it to him.

Later that day Ahn came back and we went to go meet Bangpd and the Bts managers, apparently Ahn was my manager.

In floor 5 there was a lot of studios, conference rooms and offices. We came to the one where it said bangpd and knocked.

A man opened up with a serious expression and noticed Ahn and smiled. "Darling, who's this?" Ahn and bangpd ended up hugging and we walked in.

Apparently they were married. I introduced myself and he smiled and we shook hands. He had forgotten that the meeting was today and so forth.

We talked about the dorm,the members and my position. Since I had experience in acting, I took theatre in school, he chose that I should be a visual in music videos and such, I was also going to be a vocalist and sometimes rapper because I managed both.

He told me that I had to make a solo song to 'introduce myself' to Army's. And that I could either write it myself or have someone from the company do it. I would get a dance routine from a company choreographer. And they'd make me the melody unless i wanted to make it myself.

I could also choose the theme and the style. Choose the clothing genre and hairstyle, hair color, and background actors, sets, ect.

The whole ordeal stressed me out, what if there would only be negative comments or what if the video got taken down because of to many dislikes or disclaimers? What about the fandom? Would they think that I've stolen BTS's fame or trying to?

How many scandals would appear? Would Bts lose their popularity and fame? Would their fans turn to antis against their own stars? Would I get death threats, would I get killed on stage or would they drug me and it'd be covered up as an overdose?

Only the thought of being in bts terrified me, I never asked for this, I never wanted things to go this way, yet here I was, listening to the idea of my debut that would probably make my life a whole scandal in it self.

Fuck it.

I'm strong right? I survived bullying, abuse, hate. Why wouldn't I survive this? Because I'm weak on the inside, I survived yeah but, I never tried to stop it.

-
UwU
I feel bad for shaye

-UwU I feel bad for shaye