Prologue: Starting Hand

Edit: 8/25/19

Now to start this story is about a 'what if' idea and will revolve with the Masked Man and childern.

The updates will be slow but I'll try to make sure I make one chapter every month.

Ages:

Silver-6

Blue-9

Will-12

Karen-15

Sham-18

Carl-21

Thank you for the wait.

Blue is the female.

Disclaimr:Dont own Pokemon Adventers

~{*}~

Some people say we have 3 masks
One for the public
One for friends and family
One for your truest of self

But we are different

One for the fear

One for pretend

And one for "us"

We are not allowed to have a mask of

"true self"

So we show "us"

Because we are not allowed

Because we are masked

Because what is underneath

The mask stopped "us"

It contains "us"

It controls "us"

All because of them...

~{*}~

"Someone has escaped!"

Panicking and running through the darkness of night, two small figures swiftly dashed within the shadows as they fled. Hand in hand, away from the lights that were flashing all around them. By their side, two smaller shadows followed close behind swiftly.

"Silver, are you okay?" the small brunette asked. Turning the corner, Blue looked around while Silver grabbed his knees, trying to catch his breath for the amount of running he did. Sneasel, who stayed by his side raised his head up to his trainer in worry. Sharing the same feeling as Sneasel, she gazed down at the exhausted redhead.

One of the lights came right at them. Quickly she pulled them both in one of the bushes with their partner Pokemon copying the movement. Both holding their breath, they waited as the light shined on the spot they were originally were for a few seconds, paused, and left when it was clear that they weren't there. Silver coughed roughly when they both let out a sigh of relief.

She bit her lip. Seeing as how tired her little brother was, she couldn't just ignore him when he was clearly in no shape to run any more. But at the same time she also couldn't risk their plan by taking a break either.